Helloo Readers!!!Are you searching for the Latest Employment News of Railway Jobs? If yes, Now you are on the right page. Recently, Indian Railway Department has released the East Central Railway Recruitment 2017. The notification of ECR is for 33 Sports Quota and Scouts & Guide vacant positions. Candidates who had completed their 10th & 12th with minimum 55% marks only eligible for East Central Railway Group C Vacancies 2017. Likely contenders can download the ECR Group D Job Application Form from the official web site, www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in. Aspirants must apply through Offline for ECR Sports Quota Vacancies. The Final Date for East Central Railway Group C Posts is 9/10/2017. For more information, scroll down this page.
- 1 East Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 ECR Scout & Guide Group C Vacancy Details – 2017
- 1.2 East Central Railway Group D Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for East Central Railway Group D Jobs 2017
- 1.4 East Central Railway Department Offers Pay Scale
- 1.5 Steps to Apply for East Central Railway Group C Vacancies 2017
East Central Railway Recruitment 2017
Many Candidates had a dream about to set their career in Railway Department. Here is the excellent opportunity knocking out the door of Bihar Government Job Seekers. East Central Railway is going to recruit eligible and outstanding sports persons to fill the 33 Group C & Group D Vacancies. Candidates who are passionate to work with ECR Department can apply soon for East Central Railway Recruitment 2017. The other information regarding the ECR Notification had given below. Check Eligibility, age limit, pay scale, selection process, etc. from the following sections of this page. For more updates on Latest Government Jobs, bookmark our web page.
ECR Scout & Guide Group C Vacancy Details – 2017
Name of Post: Sports Quots/Scout & Guide Posts.
Total No of Vacancies: 33.
Postwise Vacancy Details:
|S NO||Post Name||Vacancies|
|2||Scouts Guide Quota||12|
East Central Railway Group D Notification 2017 – Overview
|Organization Name||East Central Railway|
|Post Name||Group C & D Posts|
|No of Vacancies||33|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
Selection Process for ECR Sports Quota Jobs 2017
Individuals who had registered for the East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 must attend the below selection rounds. Appropriate Authority of ECR Department will conduct the screening rounds.
- Written Test
- Scouting Skill Assessment.
- Marks on Certificates.
Important Dates for East Central Railway Recruitment 2017
- Advertisement Published date 9th September 2017.
- Final date for application Submission 9th October 2017.
Application fee for ECR Scouting Quota Vacancies 2017
- SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Rs.250/-.
- All other candidates: Rs.500/-.
Eligibility Criteria for East Central Railway Group D Jobs 2017
- Sports Quota Posts: Candidates must complete 12th or equivalent/Intermediate Science with maths & Physics subject with minimum 55% of marks from recognized board.
- Scouting Guide Group C Vacancies: 12th pass with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board or its equivalent.
- For Group D Posts: Candidates should complete 10th from recognized board and must have National Apprenticeship Certificate(NAC) grant by NCVT or 10th and ITI from a recognized board.
- For Scout & Guide Group D Posts: 18 Years to 31 Years.
- Group C: 18 Years to 28 Years.
- Sports Quota Posts: 18 Years to 25 Years.
East Central Railway Department Offers Pay Scale
Finalized contenders for ECR Group C Vacancies 2017 will receive the best salaries by the department of East Central Railway. Reserved category candidates may also receive the other allowances. For more information, download the East Central Railway Notification 2017.
Steps to Apply for East Central Railway Group C Vacancies 2017
- Eligible applicants must visit the official website of ECR–>>www.ecr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- On the home page, go to Hajipur HQ–>Personnel–>>Recruitment/Notifications.
- Now search and download the East Central Railway Recruitment 2017 notification.
- Interested candidates must check your eligibility once before applying for ECR Sports Quota Jobs 2017.
- Take an A4 Size white paper, and the given format of application should be neatly typed or hand written either in English or Hindi.
- Paste a Photograph in Scout/Guide uniform in the East Central Railway Group C Application Form.
- Pay the Application fee through Indian Postal Order.
- Attach all the required documents to the application form and send it in an envelope to the given address.
- Finally, save a copy for future purpose.
E.C.Railway Headquarter Office,
141 total views, 1 views today