Get Latest ECR Group C Syllabus 2017 pdf here on this page for free of cost. Candidates who had applied for ECR Scout & Guide Recruitment can download the Exam Pattern & Syllabus pdf. Every Year Bihar Government will recruit Latest Government Job seekers to fill various Posts. So, candidates make a plan to start the exam preparation with East Central Railway Group C Syllabus topics. The Department of Indian railways has released a notification to fill 33 Sports Quota & Scout&Guide Quota vacant positions. Eligible contenders must apply before 9th October 2017 and begin your preparation by practicing the ECR Group C Syllabus topics.
- 1 East Central Railway Group C Syllabus
- 1.1 ECR Sports Quota Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.2 RRB East Central Railway Scouting/Guide Exam Pattern | Syllabus
- 1.3 East Central Railway Group D Syllabus 2017
East Central Railway Group C Syllabus
Here is the fantastic news for the Bihar Government Job seekers. Aspirants those who web page for the East Central Railway Group D Exam must be aware of the East Central Railway Group C Syllabus. For the sake of candidates, here we had given the in specific syllabus topics along with test pattern for ECR Sports Quota Exam 2017. So download the complete ESR Group D Syllabus along with the Exam Pattern. And then start preparing for East Central Railway written test with reference of the ECR Exam Syllabus to score better marks in the exam. Get more updtaes on Central Government Jobs by visiting our site regularly.
ECR Sports Quota Recruitment 2017 – Brief Info
|Organization Name||East Central Railway Department|
|Post Name||Group C & D Posts|
|No of Vacancies||33|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Selection||Written Test, Scouting Skill Assessment|
RRB East Central Railway Scouting/Guide Exam Pattern | Syllabus
Interested and Eligible aspirants of ECR Group C Jobs can have a look at the Exam Pattern which has given here. Very Soon the Railway Recruitment is going to conduct a written test followed by scouting skill assessment test and Marks for Certificates. Postulates can check the complete details of East Central Railway Group C Syllabus from the below sections. After completion of Syllabus topics, aspirants can also get the Previous Papers on our web page. Click on the below link to download the ECR Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern PDF directly. The Written Exam is for a total of 100 marks. The competitors who score minimum 40% marks out 50 in the written exam only called for the next round, i.e., scouting skill assessment test. Check the following table for complete details.
|S NO||Exam Type||Marks|
|1||Written Test(40MCQ Questions for 40M, 10marks for Essay)||50 Marks|
|2||Scouting Skill Assessment Test||10 Marks|
|3||Marks for Certificates||40 marks|
East Central Railway Group D Syllabus 2017
RRB ECR Group C Syllabus – General Knowledge
- International Relations and Events.
- Socioeconomic, Political and Cultural History of Modern India with particular emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Social and Economic Geography, Physical and Demography.
- Environmental issues
- Disaster Management- Prevention and Mitigation Strategies.
- Economic Geography of India.
- Movement and formation of your state.
- Current Affairs – Regional, National, and International.
- Economic and Social Development of India.
- Indian Constitution
- Governance and Public Policy.
- Indian Political System
- General Science
- India’s Achievements in Science and Technology.
- Society, Culture, Heritage, Arts, and Literature.
East Central Railway Group C Syllabus – English
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms as well as Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Also, Fill in the Blanks.
- Passage Completion.
- SubjectVerb Agreement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Word Formation.
- Sentence Completion.
- Also, Theme detection.
East Central Railway(ECR) Dept Exam Syllabus – Arithmetic
- Pipes & Cisterns
- Time and Work
- Profit & Loss
- Ratios & Proportions
- Simple Interest & Compound Interest
- Time & Distance
- Problems on Ages
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Visualization Space
- Areas & Volumes
- Data Interpretation
- Decision Making
- Problem Solving
ECR Group C Syllabus 2017 – Scouts & Guides Organization
- History of Scouting/Guiding
- Law & Promise
- Left-hand shake
- Flag Song
- National Anthem
- Organisation—Distt. & State Level
- Training Centre—Distt. & State level
- Knowledge of Books
- Scouting for Boys/Guiding for Girls in India
- Know the National & Scouting Flags
- Social Services at various occasions
- Proficiency Badges
- How these are earned
- Stages in Scouting/Guiding
- Indian Railway Jamborette
- National Jamboree
- Jamboree on the Air.
- Organization at National level
- National Training Centers
- Thinking Day
- Progressive Training of Scouts/Guides/ Rovers/Rangers
- Up-Rashtrapati Award Competition
- Prime Minister’s Shield Competition
- Community Development Programmes
- Aims and Methods of Scouting
- How Scouting is useful in producing better citizens
Latest RRC Group D Syllabus – General Intelligence & Reasoning
- Decision Making
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Arithmetic Number Series
- Figural Classification
- Relationship Concepts
- Coding and Decoding.
- Visual Memory
- Space Visualization
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Statement Conclusion
56 total views, 3 views today