DRDA Jamshedpur Recruitment Notification 2016 is released to fill 80 Gram Rojgar Sewak, Lekha Sahayak & Computer Operator Posts. Candidates who are willing to participate in this recruitment should send the Application Forms in the Prescribed format on or before 4th June 2016. Check the details regarding District Rural Development Agency Recruitment here.
- 1 DRDA Jamshedpur Recruitment 2016 Notification
- 1.1 Jamshedpur DRDA Recruitment 2016
- 1.2 DRDA Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for District Rural Development Recruitment
- 1.4 DRDA Application Forms – DRDA Gram Rojgar Sewak Jobs
- 1.5 Download District Rural Development Jamshedpur Recruitment Notification
DRDA Jamshedpur Recruitment 2016 Notification
District Rural Development Jamshedpur Agency has published a notification on 24th May 2016. DRDA announced various Jobs under this Notification. According to that Notification, District Rural Development Jamshedpur is looking to hire the candidates to fill 80 Gram Rojgar Sewak, Lekha Sahayak & Computer Operator Posts. This is the Latest Employment News, which is published under Government Jobs in Jharkhand. Un-Employed candidates who belong to Jharkhand and surrounding areas should use this excellent opportunity. Job Seekers who are interested and who want to do DRDA Jobs in Jharkhand can apply to this recruitment process through Offline Mode Only. Candidates should download the Application Forms from the Official Website www.jamshedpur.nic.in. The last date to receive the DRDA Jamshedpur Application Forms is 4th June 2016.
DRDA is located in the Many States in India. District Rural Development Jamshedpur releases the employment notifications every year to provide the career opportunities to the talented and eligible candidates. The main Responsibility of DRDA is to implement the anti-poverty programs of the Ministry of Rural Development and also Integrated Rural Development Programme (IRDP). District Rural Development works for the welfare of the People and to provide the Basic Needs to the Needy People. Aspirants who are interested in doing these Jobs and who want to participate in this recruitment process should apply on or before 4th June 2016.
Jamshedpur DRDA Recruitment 2016
Name Of the Organization: District Rural Development, Jamshedpur.
Total No. Of Posts: 80.
Name Of the Posts: Various.
Official Website: www.jamshedpur.nic.in
Job Location: Jamshedpur.
Job Type: State Government.
Mode Of Application: Offline.
Application Fee: Nil.
Selection Process: Candidates who applied for DRDA Jamshedpur Recruitment should undergo the rounds conducted by DRDA Board. The process of Selection is based on the District Rural Development, Jamshedpur Recruitment Board. For more details, please refer the official notification which is given below.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Salary|
|1||Gram Rojgar Sevak (GRS)||Rs. 6050/- per month.|
|2||Lekha Sahayak||Rs. 8000/- per month.|
|3||Computer Operator||Rs. 8000/- per month.|
DRDA Vacancy Details
|S.No||Name of the Post||Total No. Of Vacancies|
|1||Gram Rojgar Sevak (GRS)||69|
Eligibility Criteria for District Rural Development Recruitment
Age Limit for DRDA GRS Recruitment
Job Seekers who want to apply for DRDA Jamshedpur Recruitment should satisfy the age criteria as on 1st May 2016. The age limit will be decided by the District Rural Development Recruitment Board and will be uploaded on the website soon. For More Age Details check the Official website regularly.
Educational Qualification for DRDA Jobs
- Gram Rojgar Sevak (GRS): Aspirants should possess 10th/ Matriculation/ ITI from a recognized Institute.
- Lekha Sahayak: Should have done B.Com from a recognized Institute/ University. Candidates who did M.Com are preferable.
- Computer Operator: Applicants who possess B.Sc from a recognized Institute/ University are eligible.
DRDA Application Forms – DRDA Gram Rojgar Sewak Jobs
Job Seekers who want to apply for DRDA Jamshedpur Recruitment need to download the Application Form from the Official Website. The official website of DRDA Jamshedpur is www.jamshedpur.nic.in. The link for Applying to the District Rural Development Jamshedpur Jobs will be available from the date of Publication of the Advertisement. The Last Date for sending the Application Forms is 4th June 2016. Applications which were received after 4th June 2016 will not be Accepted. Aspirants can directly download the Application Form from the below Link, which is given below.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Official Website www.jamshedpur.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment.
- Then select the Relevant Notification.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the Form without any mistakes.
- Send that Application to the following address along with the necessary Documents.
Zilla Gramin Vikas Abhikaran,
Room No: S4,
Documents to be Attached:
- Photocopies of Academic Certificates.
- Photocopies of Mark Sheets.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Caste Certificate.
- Two Passport size Photographs.
- Date of Advertisement: 24th May 2016.
- Last Date to receive the Application Forms: 4th June 2016.
Download District Rural Development Jamshedpur Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
299 total views, 2 views today