DMRC Examination Syllabus 2018 is ready now on our blog for free of cost. Contenders who are in need of DMRC JE Syllabus 2018 can download from direct links that are given at the end of this article. Practice Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Exam Syllabus 2018 more to qualify and get merit score to grab latest government jobs in India. To find subjectwise important topics, go through this entire article. Our website is the rich source for the clear description of DMRC Assistant Manager Exam Syllabus and Exam pattern. So individuals can make use of this chance and try to grad central government job in Delhi.
- 1 DMRC JE Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 Delhi Metro Rail Corporation JE Exam Syllabus 2018 – Notification details
- 1.2 DMRC JE Exam Pattern 2018
- 1.3 DMRC Exam Syllabus 2018
DMRC JE Syllabus 2018
Every year, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation has released soo many recruitment drives to provide the employment for unemployed youth in India. In the same way, this year also DMRC has announced DMRC Recruitment 2018 for 1984 vacancy posts. So, excited individuals can submit their online applications before 26-02-2018. After submitting the applications for DMRC Jobs 2018, individuals can get the DMRC JE Syllabus for DMRC Exam 2018 from wingovtjobs.com for reference to crack DMRC Computer Based Test.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation JE Exam Syllabus 2018 – Notification details
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Jr. Assistant. Office Assistant, and other|
|Mode of Application||Online|
DMRC JE Exam Pattern 2018
Before going to prepare for DMRC JE Examination 2018, follow the below table which contains the exact information about the model of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Examination 2018. Individuals can plan their examination schedule in an effective way with time maintenance with the help of DMRC Exam pattern and DMRC JE Syllabus. The brief information regarding DMRC Junior Engineer Examination 2018 is as follows.
- Exam Type: Computer-Based Objective type
- No.of papers: 2
- Time Duration: 90 Minutes(Paper – I), 45 Minutes(Paper – II)
- Total Marks: 120(Paper – I), 60(Paper – II)
- Negative Marking: 1/3rd mark for each wrong answer
|S.No||Type of Exam||Paper No||Name of the Subjects||Total No of Questions||Duration of the Exam|
|1.||Objective Type exam||Paper – I||General Awareness||120||1 Hour 30 Minutes|
|2.||General Intelligence & Reasoning|
|4.||Knowledge of your Discipline|
|5||Paper – II||English Language||60||45 minutes|
DMRC Exam Syllabus 2018
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs – National & International
- General Knowledge
- Current Events
- Business & Economic News
- Books & Authors
- Awards and Honors
- International & National Organizations
- General Science
- Indian Economy
- Important Days etc.
- Spatial Orientation.
- Visual Memory.
- Figures Classification.
- Non-verbal series.
- Spatial Visualization.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Similarities and Differences.
- Arithmetic Number Series.
- Relationship concepts.
- Coding and Decoding etc.
Quantitative Aptitude Syllabus 2018
- Basic Algebra
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Profit & Loss
- Problems on Trains
- Problems on Ages
- Decimal Fractions
- Relationship between numbers
- Algebra & Elementary surds
- Circle and its Chords
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers
- Mixture & Allegation
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Whole Numbers
- Square Roots
- Ratio & Proportion
- Angles subtended by Chords of a Circle
- Common Tangents to Two or more circles
- Partnership Business
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Passage Completion.
- Sentence Completion.
- Word Formation.
- Error Correction.
- Theme detection.
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Control Systems.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Electrical Instrumentation.
- Power System Protection.
- Power Systems.
- Electrical Machines.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Electronics Devices.
- Network Analysis.
- Electromagnetic Theory.
- Power System Analysis & Control.
- Switch Gear and Protection etc.
Electronics Engineering Syllabus
- Microprocessors & Microcontrollers.
- Digital Communications.
- Analog Communications.
- Measurement & Instrumentation.
- Industrial Electronics.
- Advanced Communications.
- Circuit Theory/ Digital Electronics.
- Basic Electronics/ Power Electronics.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog Electronics.
- Computer Hardware etc.
- Boilers; Classification Specification; Fittings & Accessories
- Air Compressors & their cycles
- Properties & Classification of Fluid
- Refrigeration cycles
- Nozzles & Steam Turbines
- Fluid Mechanics & Machinery
- Production Engineering
- Fluid Statics
- Measurement of Fluid Pressure
- IC Engine Combustion
- Engineering Mechanics and Strength of Materials
- Thermal Engineering
- Properties of Pure Substances
- Theory of Machines and Machine Design
- 1st and 2nd Law of Thermodynamics
- Air standard Cycles for IC Engines
- IC Engine Performance
- Principle of a Refrigeration Plant
- IC Engine Cooling & Lubrication
- Rankine cycle of steam
- Fluid Kinematics
- Measurement of Flow rate Basic Principles
- Hydraulic Turbines
- Dynamics of ideal fluids
- Centrifugal Pumps
- Classification of Steels
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environmental Engineering.
- The Design of R.C.C. Structure, steel structure, masonry structure.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Concrete Technology.
- Engineering Materials.
- Estimation and Coating.
- Structural Analysis.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Engineering Drawings, etc.
- Construction Equipment, Planning and Management