Hello Readers … Latest employment notification is out now from Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for 1984 executive and non-executive posts. Delhi Government has announced a free job alert DMRC JE Recruitment 2018 for hiring the candidates for Assistant Manager, Junior Engineer, Office Assistant and other posts on the Regular and Contract basis. Individuals who ensure eligibility conditions that are required for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Jobs 2018 can utilize DMRC Vacancies 2018 to get latest central government jobs in India.
- 1 DMRC JE Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
- 1.2 DMRC Career 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Vacancy 2018 Jobs
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for DMRC Vacancies 2018
- 1.5 How to Apply Online for DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification
DMRC JE Recruitment 2018
Are you interested in DMRC Recruitment 2018 Notification? then we are advised to read this entire article for the details of eligibility criteria, Selection process, Instructions to apply Online etc. Explore more updates on state government jobs, syllabus, Current affairs and other important material to get Sarkari Naukri on our website www.wingovtjobs.com for free.
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Notification 2018 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Metro Rail Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Jr. Assistant. Office Assistant, and other|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Mode of Application||Online|
DMRC Career 2018 – Vacancy Details
Individuals can check the post wise vacancy details for DMRC Notification 2018 here. In this article, we provide detailed information about each and every point related to vacancies available in DMRC.
- Name of the Post: Junior Engineer, Office Assistant, etc
- No.of Posts: 1984
DMRC Executive Posts 2018 on Regular Basis
- Asst Manager/ Electrical – 21 Posts
- Asst Manager/S&T – 12 Posts
- Assistant Manager/ Operations – 8 Posts
- Asst Manager (Fire) – 2 Posts
- Assistant Manager( Stores) – 54 Posts
- Asst Manager (IT) – 3 Posts
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Regular Non-Executive Jobs 2018
- Jr. Engineer/ Electrical -192
- Jr. Engineer/ Electronics – 135
- Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical – 87
- Jr. Engineer (Civil) – 24
- Jr. Engineer (Environment) – 2
- Asstt. Programmer – 9
- Legal Assistant – 4
- Fire Inspector -10
- Librarian – 2
- Maintainer Electrician – 317
- Maintainer-Electronic Mechanic -530
- Maintainer Refrigerator & AC Mechanic -33
- Maintainer Fitter – 178
Executive Posts on Contract in DMRC
- Assistant Manager/ Electrical -25
- Asst Manager/S&T – 22
- Assistant Manager/Civil -44
- Asst Manager/ Alignment Design -1
DMRC Nonexecutive Contract Posts 2018
- Jr. Engineer Electrical – 7 Posts
- Jr. Engineer Electronics – 102 Posts
- Jr. Engineer Civil – 96 Posts
- Office Assistant -14 Posts
- Store Assistant – 13 Posts
Latest Jobs in DMRC – Selection Procedure for DMRC Jobs 2018
DMRC officials are planning to conduct below mentioned assessment rounds to pick the skilled and desired aspirants for DMRC Posts 2018.
- Computer Based Test(CBT)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
Important Dates for Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Online Application Submission Starting Date: 27-01-2018
- Last Date for Online Application Submission: 26-02-2018
- Starting and Ending Dates for Application Fee Payment: 01-02-2018 to 26-02-2018
Application Fee for DMRC Employment News 2018
- General/OBC – Rs.500/-.
- SC/ST/PWD & Women candidates – Rs. 250/-
Eligibility Criteria for DMRC Vacancy 2018 Jobs
Competitors should have completed Diploma/IT/Graduation/B.E./B.Tech/CA/ICWA are eligible to appear in a computer-based objective test conducted by DMRC higher authorities.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 28 years
Pay Scale Offered by Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for DMRC Vacancies 2018
There is a change in pay band based on post wise vacancies announced by DMRC to the shortlisted candidates for DMRC Posts 2018.
How to Apply Online for DMRC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2018 Notification
- Job hunters can access the official website www.delhimetrorail.com.
- Reach the careers page.
- Find the links for DMRC JE Recruitment 2018 pdf
- Download DMRC Advertisement and read it.
- Click on Online Application Link for DMRC Jobs 2018.
- Fill DMRC Application with correct details.
- Scan and upload necessary documents
- Make the transaction of application fee at given possible dates.
- Submit the application and get a hard copy of DMRC Application for future reference.