DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016 notification has been issued to fill 343 vacant posts for Gram Panchayat Karmee, Shayak, Secretary and other various posts. Eligible and Capable contenders may apply for the given posts from 08 July 2016 to 25th July 2016. District Level Selection Committee, Birbhum Recruitment has recently published an official notification under the Advertisement No: 01/DLSCBIRBHUM/2016, in the month of July 2016. Aspirants who are looking for the Government Jobs in West Bengal may apply online for DLSC Birbhum Recruitment through the official website www.dprdobirbhum.in. Candidates can check the notification carefully before applying to DLSC Recruitment & apply online for the given jobs. This is an excellent opportunity to the job fighters who have completed Diploma, Civil Engineering Diploma; Matriculation passed candidates are eligible.
District Level Selection Committee Recruitment 2016 @ www.dprdobrabhum.in
A very good news to the job holders who are waiting for Government jobs can check the latest Employment News for DLSC Birbhum Recruitment. Applications in prescribed format are invited from eligible contenders and result oriented candidates for their better career. District Level Selection Committee is inviting an application form for temporary based to fill 343 Nirman Sahayak, Sahayak, Samiti Education Officer, Secretary and other posts. The Official Notification for DLSC Recruitment has been uploaded. Aspirants can check the official notification before applying for DLSC jobs. Applicants can also check the other relevant particulars like Age Limit, Education Qualification, Pay Scale, Selection Process & Application Process, which are provided below.
DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016 – DLSC Vacancy Details
|S. No||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|05.||Gram Panchayat Karmee||129|
|06.||Block Informatic Officer||02|
|07.||Samiti Education Officer||19|
|10.||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||04|
DLSC Recruitment in West Bengal @ dprdobirbhum.in – DLSC Job Details
Name of the Organisation: District Level Selection Committee.
Advertisement No: 01/DLSCBIRBHUM/2016.
Total no. of Posts: 343.
Mode of Apply: Online.
Job Location: Birbhum (West Bengal).
Job Type: Temporary Basis.
Job Category: State Government.
Official Website: www.dprdobirbhum.in.
Application Fee: Application fee for all category aspirants can refer the official notification.
Selection Process: District Level Selection Committee Board will be select the applicants based on the Written Test followed by the Viva Voice Test organized by DLSC Birbhum Recruitment.
Important Dates to Apply Online for DLSC Jobs in West Bengal:
- Starting Date for applying online: 08/07/2016.
- Last Date for applying online: 25/07/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for Birbhum Gram Panchayat Karmee Recruitment 2016
Age Limit: Aspirants should have an age minimum of 18 years and the maximum of 40-45 years. Age relaxation is also applied to the candidates as per the norms of the State Government.
- Gram Panchayat Karmee: Candidates must pass 8th Standard.
- Sahayak: Aspirants should possess Matriculation are eligible.
- Nirman Sahayak: Candidates must possess Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- Executive Assistant: Aspirants should complete Diploma in Computer Applications.
Pay Band: Candidates who were selected will receive the smart salary, and other allowances will also be applicable as per the rules of Government.
- Executive Assistant: Rs. 5400/– to Rs. 25200/- with GP Rs. 2600/– per month.
- Nirman Sahayak: Rs. 9000/– to Rs. 40500/- with GP Rs. 4400/- per month.
- Secretary: Rs. 5400/– to Rs. 25200/- with GP Rs. 2600/- Per month.
- Sahayak: Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 25200/– with GP Rs. 2300/– Per month.
- Gram Panchayat Karmee: Rs. 4900/- to Rs. 16200/- with Gp Rs. 1700/- per month.
- Block Informatic Officer: Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37600/- with GP Rs. 3900/– per month.
- Samiti Education Officer: Rs. 7100/- to Rs. 37600/- with GP Rs. 3600/– per month.
- Accounts Clerk: Rs. 5400/– to Rs. 25200/- with GP Rs. 2600/– per month.
- Clerk/ Typist: Rs. 5400/- to Rs. 25200/- with GP Rs. 2600/– per month.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs. 5400/– to Rs. 25200/– with GP Rs. 2600/- per month.
DLSC Birbhum Recruitment Notification 2016 Online Application Form
The online application form for DLSC Birbhum Recruitment 2016 is available from the direct link or official page which are given below. Capable contenders may apply online for the given posts on or before 25/07/2016 through www.dprdobirbhum.in. Only online applications are accepted. Click on apply online link for DLSC vacancies. The online application for DLSC Recruitment Notification 2016 will be available on the site until 25/07/2016.
How to Apply Online for DLSC Job Vacancies:
- Candidate must check the official notification www.dprdobirbhum.in
- Read the notification carefully before applying online.
- Go to the link given on our site for online application.
- Click on apply now and fill the application form without having any mistakes.
- Scan & Upload the Signature & passport size photographs.
- Click on submit button.
- Take a printout of duly filled application form for the future purpose.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.