Mayurbhanj District Court Recruitment 2017: Odisha District Court Government has issued the latest government job notification for the posts of Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, Stenographer Grade-3. The District Court is going to fill 27 Posts by conducting Written Examination 2017. Various Group-3 jobs have released for the recruitment of District Court Mayurbhanj Stenographer Recruitment. Eligible candidates can apply through Offline. Download the official notification through Mayurbhanj Court website www.ecourts.gov.in.
- 1 District Court Mayurbhanj Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 District Court Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Mayurbhanj District Court Group-3 Recruitment 2017
- 1.3 Eligibility for District Court Mayurbhanj Odisha Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by District Court Mayurbhanj
- 1.5 Instructions to Apply Offline for District Court Mayurbhanj Jr Clerk Vacancies
District Court Mayurbhanj Stenographer Recruitment 2017
Interested candidates need to send applications along with educational Documents by post to below address. The last date to submit the application form is 19-06-2017. Before applying detailed check information of Mayurbhanj District Court Notification 2017. Offline applications are available now, so candidates who have eligibility criteria can utilize this opportunity and start applying as early as possible. For more details about Latest Employment News, candidates can check our website daily.
District Court Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the posts: Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, and Stenographer posts
No. of Posts: 27
Post-Wise vacancy details
|Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
Category-Wise Vacancy details
|Category||No. of Vacancies|
Mayurbhanj District Court Group-3 Recruitment 2017
Organization Name: District Court Mayurbhanj, Odisha
Post Name: Junior Clerk, Junior Typist, and Stenographer posts
Apply Mode: Offline
Official Website: www.ecourts.gov.in
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Job Location: Mayurbhanj
Application fee for Mayurbhanj Stenographer Vacancies 2017
candidates who are willing to apply for a District Court Mayurbhanj Stenographer Recruitment 2017 are required to deposit the application fee as given below.
- General candidates are required to deposit Rs.100/- Only in Treasury Challan under the Head 0070- Other Administrative Service, 01-Administration of Justice, 501- Services fee, 9904650-Law Department, 9916730-Examination fees for Recruitment conducted by Orissa District and Subordinate Courts along with application form.
- SC/ST candidates are excepted for the application fee.
Selection process for District Court Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017
The selection criteria for Stenographer and Typist jobs as follows. Aspirants will get selected by their performance in selection rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Computer Science (Practical Test)
- Viva Voice Test
- Document Verification.
Important Dates for District Court Mayurbhanj Jobs 2017
- Starting date for the download online application: 18-05-2017.
- Closing Date to submit Registration form: 19-06-2017
- Last date to pay application fee: 19-06-2017
Eligibility for District Court Mayurbhanj Odisha Recruitment 2017
- For Junior Clerk and Copyist: Candidates shall have passed at least Intermediate Examination conducted by the Council of the Orissa Higher Secondary Education. The aspirant should have given at least Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized university.
- For Stenographer: Applicants should have passed their Intermediate in Orissa Higher Education and also have Diploma in Computer Application, and Typing speed should be 80 words in shorthand 40 words in Typewriting per minute.
- Junior Typist: This Aspirant should possess Intermediate and Diploma in Computer Applications and also have 40 words per minute in Type Writing.
Candidates shall be over 18 years and below 32 years of age on the last date fixed by the District Recruitment Committee. Age Relaxation is applicable as per the District Court Mayurbhanj Stenographer Recruitment norms.
Pay Scale Offered by District Court Mayurbhanj
Selected candidates for Mayurbhanj District Court will receive monthly pay scale as given below.
- For Junior Typist: Rs.5,200 to Rs20,200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-.
- Stenograph: Rs.5,200 to Rs20,200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-.
- For Junior Clerk: Rs.5,200 to Rs20,200/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-.
Instructions to Apply Offline for District Court Mayurbhanj Jr Clerk Vacancies
- Candidates need to log on to the official website www.ecourts.gov.in.
- Get to career page and check forDistrict Court Mayurbhanj Stenographer Recruitment 2017.
- Download Stenographer notification Pdf.
- Read the information thoroughly to get all the details.
- Fill the application form regarding the instructions.
- Attach all the required documents with application form.
- Take another copy of filled application for future reference.
- Send all the documents to the below postal address
193 total views, 1 views today