Dena Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus along with Exam Pattern is provided here. The Dena Bank has recently updated the PGDBF Probationary Officer Syllabus & Exam pattern for notification of 300 posts. There will be an enormous competition for the Dena Bank Probationary Officer Exam. Since to overcome the competition and grab the job in Dena Bank, Aspirants has to plan accordingly. Here we updated the complete details about Dena Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus and Exam Pattern. Therefore, Download Dena Bank PO Exam Syllabus 2017 given down in the page. – www.denabank.co.in.
- 1 Dena Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus
- 1.1 Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 | Notification Details
- 1.2 Dena Bank PO Exam Patten
- 1.3 Dena Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus
- 1.3.1 Dena Bank PGDBF Probationary Officer Syllabus
- 1.3.2 Dena Bank PO Syllabus For Reasoning
- 1.3.3 Dena Bank PGDBF PO Syllabus For English
- 1.3.4 Dena Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus For Numerical Ability
- 1.3.5 PGDBF Dena Bank PO Syllabus For General Awareness
- 1.3.6 Dena Bank Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
Dena Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus
Those applicants who have applied for Dena Bank PO Exam Recruitment 2017, Such contenders now check Dena Bank Probationary Officers Syllabus 2017 from this page. More information about Dena Bank PGDBF PO Vacancy, Bank Exam Pattern, Dena Bank Post Graduate Diploma in Banking & Finance (PGD-B&F) Probationary Officer Syllabus, etc. may check relevant links given below. We also uploaded the Dena Bank PO Previous Papers for practice. Practice these model papers to know the difficulty level of the examination. So, Download the Probationary officer exam previous year question papers from enclosed links.
Dena Bank Recruitment 2017 | Notification Details
Name of the Organization: Dena Bank
Name of the Post: Probationary Officer Posts
Total No.of Posts: 300 Posts
Apply Mode: Online
Job Location: Across India
Official Website: www.denabank.co.in
Dena Bank PO Exam Patten
Contenders who are interested in attending for the Dena Bank Probationary Officer Exam can check the Bank exam pattern. By knowing the Dena Bank PO Exam Pattern, the candidate can perform well in the exam. There will be heavy competition for the Dena Bank PO exam. So we suggest that candidates who have decided to get the job as Dena Bank Probationary officer have to do work hard. In the below table, we have mentioned exam pattern in detail.
|Subject name||Total Questions||Number of Marks|
|General English language||40||40|
- The duration of the Dena Bank Written Exam is 2 hours 15 minutes.
- 200 questions all are multiple choice.
- Wrong answers in objective test will bring negative marks (1/4th of marks assigned to that wrong answered question)
Click here to Download Dena Bank PO Previous Papers
Dena Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus
Dena Bank PGDBF Probationary Officer Syllabus
- Quantitative Aptitude.
- General Awareness.
- Computer Knowledge.
Dena Bank PO Syllabus For Reasoning
- Number Series.
- Letter and Symbol Series.
- Verbal Classification.
- Essential Part.
- Logical Problems.
- Statement and Conclusion.
- Theme Detection.
- Cause and Effect.
- Statement and Argument.
- Logical Deduction.
Dena Bank PGDBF PO Syllabus For English
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
Dena Bank Probationary Officer Syllabus For Numerical Ability
- Operations Research & Linear Programming.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
PGDBF Dena Bank PO Syllabus For General Awareness
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Current Affairs.
Topics For Static GK
- Indian History.
Topics For General Science
Topics For Current Affairs
- International Affairs.
- Current Events.
Dena Bank Syllabus For Computer Knowledge
- Computer hardware parts and controls.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Database Managment Systems.
- Number system.
- Operating system.
- History of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Computer tools.
- Software names and usages.
Please contact for WinGovt Job Updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
703 total views, 2 views today