Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply Online for 288 Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancies. High Court of Delhi Authorities as came up with Latest Employment News for the desirable candidates who are seeking for High Court Vacancies in Delhi State. So passionates utilize this golden opportunity as early as possible. Many of the candidates are nowadays looking for Delhi Government Jobs. The job hunters who are applying for the Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017 can apply through Online Mode. And hence submit the Dili High Court online application form before the 1st December 2017. For more details about this Delhi High Court Group C Notification 2017-18 like Syllabus, Previous Papers, Admit Card can look at our website
- 1 Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2017-18
- 1.1 Latest High Court Jobs in Delhi – 288 Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancies
- 1.2 Deli High Court Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Details
- 1.3 Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Asst. Notification 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 High Court of Delhi Offers Pay Scale
- 1.5 Steps to Apply Delhi High Court Vacancy 2017-2018 – Online Application
Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2017-18
Delhi High Court is inviting the online applications for the eligible candidates to fill up 288 Junior Judicial Assistant vacancies. So Latest Government Jobs seekers will get selected through the below selection rounds as per the government rules. To know more information about High Court of Delhi Junior Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2017-18 like application fee, selection process, pay scale, important dates, etc., are in below sections. Therefore applicants are supposed to approach the Delhi High Court Advertisement which is enclosed below.
Latest High Court Jobs in Delhi – 288 Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancies
Candidates who are looking for Delhi HC Recruitment 2017 can register through Online Mode. So willing applicants read this entire article and register before the closing dates. Hence postulants check below are the Delhi HC Junior Judicial Assistant Vacancy Details.
Posts Names: Junior Judicial Assistant (Group C)
Deli High Court Recruitment 2017-18 Notification – Details
|Organisation Name||Delhi High Court|
|Posts Names||Junior Judicial Assistant (Group C)|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Interview|
Delhi High Court Group C Jobs 2017 – Selection Process
The Selection Process will be made based on the candidate’s performance in the interview rounds conducted by Delhi High Court selection authorities. Depending upon the requirement and number of applications received the official will decide to conduct the below interview process.
- Written Exam.
- Comprehension/essay writing test.
- Typing test in English on Computer
Application Fee for High Court of Delhi Group C Vacancy 2017-18
Willing postulants who want to register for Delhi High Court Group C Recruitment 2017-18 must pay the examination fee for Junior Judicial Assistant through online mode. Hence job seekers check below are the examination fee details as per the category.
- General and OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST/Persons with disabilities & others: No Fee.
Important Dates for Delhi High Court Recruitment 2017
- Delhi High Court Application Starts From – Available Now
- Closing Date to Submit the form: 01st December 2017
Delhi High Court Junior Judicial Asst. Notification 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria
Postulants must complete their higher qualification like Graduate from a recognized University. And the candidates should have a typing speed of minimum 40 words per minute in English on a computer.
Aspirants must have the minimum age limits as mentioned below. Hence the Upper age relaxation is also applicable for reserved candidates as the government rules.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 27 Years
High Court of Delhi Offers Pay Scale
Selected competitors will receive the best pay scale of Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- per month from the organization. The Delhi High Court will also provide Grade Pay of Rs. 2800/- with additional allowances.
Steps to Apply Delhi High Court Vacancy 2017-2018 – Online Application
- Aspirants first visit the Delhi High Court Official Website —> www.delhihighcourt.nic.in
- Now search for High Court of Delhi official notification
- Download & Check the details in the notification.
- Fill the application form with required details.
- Attach supporting documents with photos.
- Pay the fee as per the category.
- Finally, Recheck the Delhi High Court Application Form.
- Submit the form and Take a hard copy of it for further use.
36 total views, 1 views today