Darjeeling District Court Syllabus for LDC & Group D Posts is available here for download. Applicants who are going to attend for theecourts.gov.in/darjeeling Lower Division Clerk & Group D Exam will be searching for Darjeeling DC LDC Syllabus & Group D Exam Pattern. We are providing Darjeeling District Court LDC Syllabus & Exam Pattern here for the guidance of candidates.
- 1 Darjeeling District Court Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Details about Darjeeling Dt Court LDC & Gr.D Syllabus 2016
- 1.2 Darjeeling DC LDC Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.3 Darjeeling District Court Lower Division Clerk & Group D Exam Pattern @
- 1.4 Darjeeling Dt Court Syllabus for Lower Division Clerk & Group D Posts
- 1.5 Darjeeling District Court Syllabus for General Knowledge
- 1.6 Darjeeling District Court Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for Arithmetic
- 1.7 LDC Syllabus for Computer Test
- 1.8 Darjeeling Dt Court Syllabus for English
Darjeeling District Court Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
Aspirants can view the Darjeeling DC Syllabus for Lower Divison Clerk & Gr.D Posts here. Candidates can check the Darjeeling District Court LDC Syllabus given in our wingovtjobs.com website to start their preparation. The Darjeeling Dt Court Previous Papers Pdf is available below for download. Check the Exam Pattern given below separately for Lower Division Clerk & Gr.D Posts. Utilize the Darjeeling District Court Syllabus thoroughly to prepare well for the exam. Check the below-tabulated form below to view more info about the Darjeeling DC Exam Pattern.
Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding Darjeeling District Court Recruitment 2016, Darjeeling DC Syllabus & Exam Pattern, LDC Admit Cards, Group D Results, etc.
Details about Darjeeling Dt Court LDC & Gr.D Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Darjeeling District Court.
No of Posts: 20 Posts.
Name of the Post: LDC & Gr.D Posts.
Job Location: Darjeeling.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in/darjeeling
Darjeeling DC LDC Group D Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Darjeeling Dt Court Recruitment 2016 is released for 20 Lower Division Clerk, Group D Posts. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens in the prescribed format. Candidates who are interested in working for West Bengal Government Jobs can check the details given here. Aspirants should have completed Madhyamik or equivalent up to the limit of Graduation with Computer knowledge for LDC Post & 8th Pass for Group D Posts. For other details, age relaxation details view the official notification. The selection process is given separately for various posts. Check below to follow the Darjeeling DC LDC & GR.D Exam Pattern. Eligible candidates who want to work for Govt Jobs in West Bengal can apply before the last date. The last date to apply for the Darjeeling Court Recruitment 2016 is 20/05/2016.
Darjeeling District Court Lower Division Clerk & Group D Exam Pattern @
LDC Exam Pattern:
- The Written Exam is conducted for 100 Marks.
- After the written exam, Computer Test is conducted for 50 Marks.
- The interview is held for 10 Marks.
|S.No||Scheme of Exam||Subjects||Marks|
|2.||Computer Test||50 Marks|
GR.D Exam Pattern:
|1.||Written Exam||50 Marks|
Darjeeling Dt Court Syllabus for Lower Division Clerk & Group D Posts
Darjeeling District Court Syllabus for General Knowledge
- History – India.
- Indian Constitution.
- Current Affairs.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Awards & Honours.
- Current Events – Regional, National & International.
- Geography – India.
- Indian Polity.
Darjeeling District Court Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Work.
- Arithmetical Number Series.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental arithmetical operations.
LDC Syllabus for Computer Test
- Basics of Computer.
- Computer Hardware.
- Uses of Computer.
- Operating Systems.
- Important parts of Computer.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Internet Usage etc.
Darjeeling Dt Court Syllabus for English
- Subject-Verb Agreement.
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Antonyms etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
677 total views, 1 views today