Daman Diu Constable Syllabus & Exam Pattern is available here. Check the Daman & Diu Sub-Inspector(Exe), Constable(Exe), LDC, MSE(Technical) Syllabus along with the detailed exam pattern. Download the Constable Previous Papers from the link attached below.
- 1 Daman Diu Constable Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 Details about Daman & Diu Sub Inspector, Constable, LDC, MSE Syllabus
- 1.2 Daman & Diu Exam Pattern for SI, MSE, LDC & Constable Posts
- 1.3 Download Daman Diu Constable Syllabus Pdf 2016
Daman Diu Constable Syllabus 2016
Check the Daman & Diu Constable Syllabus & LDC Exam Pattern provided on this web page. We have presented all the necessary information regarding Daman & Diu Police Recruitment 2016 here. View the complete article to get more information. We have also enclosed the direct link below so that the candidates can download the Daman & Diu Police Constable Old Question Papers. Make use of the Daman Diu Constable Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Papers to prepare for the exam.
Many Job Seekers will be surfing the internet for Government Jobs/Police Jobs. Recently Government of India, Administration of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli has released a notification to recruit for 118 Posts. The posts include Constable(Exe), Sub-Inspector(Exe), Lower Division Clerk(LDC), MSE(Technical), etc. Applications are invited in the prescribed format to fill up the vacancies under the direct recruitment quota through Physical Measurement, Endurance Test & Open Competitive Examination. The age should be 18 to 25 years. The Educational Qualifications for SI is Graduation or equivalent from a recognized university & for Constable, LDC posts 10+2 or equivalent & 10th pass for MSE. Check the Daman & Diu Police Recruitment 2016 for more info. The last date to apply is 10th June 2016.
Details about Daman & Diu Sub Inspector, Constable, LDC, MSE Syllabus
Name of the Organization: Daman & Diu Police Department.
No of Posts: 118 Posts.
Name of the Post: Constable(Exe), Sub-Inspector(Exe), LDC, MSE(Technical), etc.
Job Location: Daman & Diu
Official Website: ddpolice.gov.in
Daman & Diu Exam Pattern for SI, MSE, LDC & Constable Posts
- The selection process consists of Certificate Verification, Physical Measurement Test, Endurance Test & Written Test.
- The Written Exam is conducted for 100 Marks.
- It consists of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- Each Question carries One Mark.
- Duration of the exam is 2 Hours.
- The Question Paper will be set in English.
- The Written Test consists of Science, Mathematics, Social Science, History & Geography of Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli, General Awareness & Current Issues of National & International Importance.
- The level of question paper will be of Graduation Standard for SI(Exe), Plus-2 Standard for Constable(Exe), & 10th Standard for the posts of MSE Respectively.
- Along with the written test, Skill Test for LDC & Trade Test for MSE will be conducted.
|1.||Objective Type||100 Marks||2 Hours|
Download Daman Diu Constable Syllabus Pdf 2016
We have specified the Daman & Diu Police Constable Syllabus for the stated exam pattern above for the posts of Constable(Exe), Sub-Inspector(Exe), Lower Division Clerk(LDC), MSE(Technical), etc.
- Whole Numbers.
- Relationships between Numbers.
- Ration & Proportion.
- Square Roots.
- Profit & Loss.
- Partnership Business.
- Arithmetic Fundamental Operations.
- Algebraic Identities of School Algebra & Elementary Surds etc.
Social Science Syllabus
General Knowledge Syllabus
- History & Geography of Daman & Diu.
- Dadra & Nagar Haveli.
- General Awareness.
- Current Issues of National & International Importance.
- India & its neighboring countries.
- Economic Scene.
- General Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research, etc.
Below we have provided the steps to download Daman & Diu Constable Previous Papers. Follow them carefully.
- Click on the link given here.
- Check the Daman & Diu Previous Papers article.
- View the Pdfs attached.
- Download the Pdfs & save them for Practice purpose.
Daman & Diu Previous Year Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
198 total views, 1 views today