Dakshin Dinajpur Court Syllabus Pdf & Exam Pattern for LDC, Farash, Peon, English Steno, Process Server, Group D Posts, etc. is given here. Check this web page thoroughly to follow separate South Dakshin Dinajpur Court Exam Pattern from below.
- 1 Dakshin Dinajpur Court Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Dinajpur District Judge Court LDC Peon Steno Process Server Syllabus
- 1.2 Office of District Judge Court Dakshin Dinajpur Exam Pattern @ ecourts.gov.in
- 1.3 Dinajpur English Stenographer General English Syllabus
- 1.4 District Judge Court Dakshin Dinajpur Syllabus 2016 & Pattern
- 1.5 Dakshin Dinajpur Court Syllabus for General English
- 1.6 Dinajpur Court LDC Syllabus for Arithmetic / Mathematics
- 1.7 Process Server Syllabus for General Studies / General Knowledge
- 1.8 Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Computer Syllabus
Dakshin Dinajpur Court Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
Dakshin Dinajpur Judge Court LDC Syllabus & Farash Exam Pattern is available here for the aspirants who are searching for Group D Syllabus & English Stenographer Grade III Exam Pattern. Dakshin Dinajpur Court Group D Syllabus for all Posts is available here in the PDF Format for download purpose. Check the Dinajpur Judge Court Farash Previous Papers Pdf & Peon Model Papers to analyze the type of questions that will be asked in the exam. Our website wingovtjobs.com gives you the information regarding all the latest Govt Jobs Syllabus for your better preparations. Visit our site regularly to get more information regarding more Government Exams Syllabi & Exam Pattern.
Dinajpur District Judge Court LDC Peon Steno Process Server Syllabus
Check thoroughly the Dinajpur District Court Exam Pattern & Syllabus to prepare well for the exam. View the details regarding Dakshin Dinajpur Judgeship 2016.
Name of the Organization: Dakshin Dinajpur District Judge Court.
No of Posts: 40 Posts.
Name of the Posts: LDC, Steno, Peon, Process Server Posts.
Job Location: Dakshin Dinajpur, West Bengal.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in/dakshindinajpur
Office of the District Judge, Dakshin Dinajpur has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 28 Various posts such as Lower Division Clerk, English Stenographer, Farash, Process Server, Peon, Night Guard, Group D Posts, etc. Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens in the prescribed format appended to fill up the existing and expected vacancies, in four categories of posts, in the Judgeship of Dakshin Dinajpur for the year 2016. Aspirants who are aspiring to get Govt Jobs in West Bengal can apply for these posts. Online application starts from 25/04/2016 onwards. The last date to apply through online mode is 23/05/2016. For more details check the notification given below
Office of District Judge Court Dakshin Dinajpur Exam Pattern @ ecourts.gov.in
The Dakshin Dinajpur Judge Court Exam Pattern for various posts such as LDC, English Stenographer, Peon, Farash, Process Server, Group-D, is given below separately. Check the Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Exam Scheme, Dakshin Dinajpur Court Syllabus given below for your guidance.
Dinajpur Exam Pattern for the post of English Stenographer
- This will be Three Papers in the exam.
- Candidates who are qualified in all the three papers will be called for Personality Test (10 Marks) when knowledge in Computer Operation (50 Marks) shall also be tested.
|Paper I||Dictation & Transcription||400 Marks||Dictation for 6 minutes
followed by transcription for 1 Hour
|Paper II||General English||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Paper III||Typing in Computer||100 Marks||10 Minutes|
Dinajpur English Stenographer General English Syllabus
- Correct Use of Words.
- The correctness of Sentence.
- Use of Common Phrases.
- Synonyms & Antonyms.
District Court Exam Pattern for Lower Division Clerk
- The exam consists of Two Parts i.e. Part-I & Part-II.
- Part-I is a Preliminary Screening Test comprising of MCQs of 100 Marks on General Knowledge, Mathematics, Computer and English carrying 100 Marks. 1 Mark shall be reduced for each wrong answer
- Part-II consists of conventional type questions with 1 Hour duration.
- Aspirants who are qualified will appear for Personality Test and Computer Test.
|Exam||Type||Topics||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|100||100 Marks||1 1/2 Hour|
|Mains||Conventional Type||Group A: English||–||–||1 Hour|
|Group B: Bengal||–||–|
|Personality Test & Computer Test|
Dinajpur Process Server Exam Pattern @ ecourts.gov.in
- The exam consists of Multiple Choice Questions for 100 Marks.
- The duration of the exam is 1 1/2 Hour.
- There is a negative marking of 1 Mark for every wrong answer.
|1.||General Knowledge||100 Marks||90 Min|
Dinajpur District Judge Court Exam Pattern for Group D Posts
- Candidates have to appear for Written Test.
- Based on the result of the written exam, they will be selected for Personality Test and on the basis of the total marks obtained in the Written examination and personality test, a final panel will be prepared.
District Judge Court Dakshin Dinajpur Syllabus 2016 & Pattern
The District Judge Court Dakshin Dinajpur Syllabus is given below for various subjects. We have clearly provided the Dakshin Dinajpur Court Syllabus so that aspirants can prepare well by following it.
Dakshin Dinajpur Court Syllabus for General English
- Error Correction.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- One word substitutions.
- Sentence structure.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Dinajpur Court LDC Syllabus for Arithmetic / Mathematics
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Time.
- Profit and Loss.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Whole Numbers.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Time and Distance.
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations etc.
Process Server Syllabus for General Studies / General Knowledge
- India & its Neighboring Countries.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- General Science.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries, Capitals & its Currencies.
- History – India.
- Indian Geography.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Dakshin Dinajpur District Court Computer Syllabus
- Basics of Computer & Computer Terminology.
- Uses of Computer.
- Computer tools.
- History of Computer.
- Important parts of Computer – CPU, Input Device, Output Device.
- Computer hardware parts and Controls.
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Internet Usage etc.
Dinajpur Court Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
285 total views, 1 views today