CRPF Signal Staff Recruitment 2016
CRPF Signal Staff Recruitment 2016 Notification had been released recently in the Last Week of February 2016. Central Reserve Police Force of India has published this recruitment notification to fill 134 Vacancies of Sub Inspector and Asst Sub Inspector Posts in Signalling Department. Aspirants searching for the latest Police Jobs in India may get use of this CRPF Recruitment Notification for Signal Staff. Interested Eligible Candidates may apply through online for the Signal Staff in Central Reserve Police Force at the official website. Online Registration for the CRPF Signal Staff is available from 02nd March 2016 to 02nd April 2016. Remaining Details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, vacancy Details, etc. of CRPF SI & ASI Recruitment 2016 are available below.
About Central Reserve Police Force
Central Reserve Police Force is the India’s largest Central Armed Police Forces. CRPF came into existence under CRPF Act on 28 December 1949. This CRPF Police Force is controlled and works under the Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India. CRPF maintains the Law and order counter-insurgency. CRPF releases recruitment notifications frequently to fill available vacancies in its various betalains. It has recently published the Advertisement for Signal Staff. Candidates looking for the Central Government Jobs in India may apply through online for this CRPF Signal Staff Recruitment 2016 on or before 02/04/2016.
Eligibility Criteria for CRPF Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for CRPF SI & ASI Jobs
- For Sub Inspector: Candidates should possess Graduation in Relevant Discipline from a Recognized University or Institution.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector (Technical): Candidates should complete 10th Class with Radio Engineering /Electronics/Computer or B.SC with Physics/Chemistry/Mathematics.
- For ASI (Draftsman): Candidates should complete Diploma in Draftsmen (Civil / Mechanical Engineer) from a recognized institute.
Age Limit for CRPF Signal Staff Jobs
Candidates applying for the CRPF Signal Staff Recruitment 2016 should attain the below Age Limits as on 02/04/2016.
- Upper Age Limit for SI: 30 years.
- Age Limit for ASI:
- Minimum Age: 18 years.
- Maximum Age: 25 years.
Central Reserve Police Force Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Central Reserve Police Force.
Official Website: crpf.nic.in / www.crpfindia.com
CRPF Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Signal Staff.
Total Vacancies: 134 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
|1.||Sub Inspector (SI) Radio Operator||01 Post|
|2.||Sub Inspector (SI) Crypto||04 Posts|
|3.||Sub Inspector (SI) Technical||04 Posts|
|4.||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Technical||121 Posts|
|5.||Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI) Draughtsman||04 Posts|
Mode of Application: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Police Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates will be shortlisted based on below tests.
- Physical standard test.
Physical Standards Required:
- For Male: 170 Cms.
- For Female: 157 Cms.
- Chest (Only Male):
- (Un-Expended) Minimum Expansion Not Applicable: 80 Cms.
- Expended: 5 Cms.
- Starting Date for submission of Online Application: 02/03/2016.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02/04/2016.
CRPF Signal Staff Online Application
Candidates interested in applying for the Signal Staff Jobs in Central Reserve Police Force can get the online application at the official website www.crpfindia.com. Online Registration for the CRPF Signal Staff Recruitment 2016 is available from 02nd March 2016 to 02nd April 2016.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to the Official website crpf.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment of Signal Staff 2016.
- Read the Advertisement Carefully and click on Apply Online.
- Read the Instructions carefully and fill the Application Form.
- Take Printout of the Application for future reference.
To Apply Online for CRPF Signal Staff Recruitment 2016 click on below link
Download CRPF Recruitment 2016 Notification – 134 Signal Staff Posts
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.