Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited has released an advertisement recently in the month of August 2017. CPCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 notification has issued for 33 Engineer, Marketing Officer, and other vacancies. The candidates who are searching for the Latest Government Jobs in CPCL can apply for the Chennai PCL Engineer Jobs 2017. Aspirants can apply through online mode. Individuals can visit the official website www.cpcl.co.in.
- 1 CPCL Engineer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.2 Chennai PCL Marketing Officer Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Engineer Vacancies 2017
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
- 1.5 Steps to Apply for Chennai PCL Engineer Vacancies 2017
- 1.6 Download Chennai PCL Engineer Jobs 2017 Notification Pdf
CPCL Engineer Recruitment 2017
Chennai PCL online applications are available from 11th August 2017. Interested candidates should send the CPCL online applications on or before the last date 01st September 2017. In this article, contenders can get the CPCL Marketing Officer Syllabus. Aspirants can get more details about the CPCL Engineer Recruitment 2017 through the below sections.
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited Recruitment 2017 – Details
|Name of the Organization||Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited (CPCL)|
|Name of the Post||Engineer, Marketing Officer, and other vacancies|
|Number of Vacancies||33 posts|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Start Date||11th August 2017|
|End Date||01st September 2017|
|Selection Process||Written test and Interview|
Application Fee for CPCL Recruitment 2017
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST Candidates: No Fee
- Starting Date to Submit the Applications: 11th August 2017
- End Date to Send Online Applications: 01st September 2017
- Last Date to Send the Hard Copy: 08th September 2017
- Exam Conducted Date: September/ October 2017
The candidates who want to get the job in CPCL Vacancies 2017 should attend for the following selection rounds conducted by the recruitment team of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited.
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
Chennai PCL Marketing Officer Jobs 2017 – Vacancy Details
Name of the Position: Engineer, Marketing Officer, and other vacancies
Total No. of Vacancies: 33 posts
Post-Wise Vacancy Details
|Human Resource Officer||03|
Eligibility Criteria for CPCL Engineer Vacancies 2017
- Engineering (Chemical): The candidates should have Degree in Engineering/ Technology in Chemical/ Petroleum with minimum 60% marks from a reputed college/ institute.
- Engineering (Mechanical): Aspirants should complete Degree in Engineering/ Technology in the Mechanical department with at least 60% score from a recognized University/ College.
For remaining post education details, aspirants can check the official notification mentioned below.
The candidates should not exceed more than 30 years as per the official advt. Upper age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category aspirants according to the government rules.
Pay Scale Offered by Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited
Applicants who got selected for the CPCL Jobs 2017 will receive the salary of Rs. 24,900/- to Rs. 50,500/- PM from the recruitment team of Chennai Petroleum Corporation Limited.
Steps to Apply for Chennai PCL Engineer Vacancies 2017
- Candidates should open the official website www.cpcl.co.in.
- Now, click on the Recruitment tab on the home page.
- Search for the official notification of CPCL Engineer Recruitment 2017.
- Download and read the advertisement carefully to know the eligibility details.
- If eligible, candidates can open the application form.
- Start filling the form with the required details.
- Upload all the personal and educational documents.
- Remit the application fee if you belong to OBC category.
- Recheck the form once before the submission.
- Finally, click on Ok button to complete the online application process.
- Keep a copy for future reference.
Download Chennai PCL Engineer Jobs 2017 Notification Pdf
40 total views, 1 views today