CPCB JRF Syllabus and Exam Pattern are available on our website to download for free. Candidates who have applied for CPCB JRF Recruitment 2016 can download the CPCB Junior Research Fellow Syllabus and Exam pattern in a pdf format. Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), Ministry of Environment, Forests & Climate Change has issued an employment advt for 26 Research Associate- I (RA-I) and Junior Research Fellow (JRF) vacancies. For more Syllabus and Exam Pattern of Latest Government Jobs refer our website www.wingovtjobs.com frequently.
CPCB JRF Syllabus
Central Pollution Control Board has decided to recruit the applicants by conducting the written test and interview. The Aspirants who are preparing for the CPCB JRF Exam 2016 can download the CPCB Junior Research Fellow Syllabus and Exam Pattern here. And applicants can also refer the CPCB official website www.cpcb.nic.in. Here we have also provided the information regarding CPCB JRF Previous Papers along with the CPCB JRF Syllabus and Exam pattern.
CPCB Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2016 | Overview
Organization Name: Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB).
Name of Posts: Junior Research Fellow (JRF) & Research Associate-I (RA-I) Posts.
No of Vacancies: 26 Posts.
Official website: www.cpcb.nic.in.
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Delhi.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Central Pollution Control Board Jr Research Fellow Syllabus | CPCB Research Associate Exam Pattern
The Syllabus and Exam Pattern of CPCB Junior Research Fellow Exam 2016 have explicitly discussed here. Download the CPCB JRF Syllabus and CPCB Research Associate Syllabus by clicking on the link given below. Refer the complete article to get a clear idea about the CPCB Jr Research Fellow Syllabus and Exam pattern.
CPCB Junior Research Fellow Syllabus 2016
Central Pollution Control Board JRF Syllabus – Botany
- Plant Taxonomy and Biosystematics.
- Economically important plants –I.
- Germplasm Conservation
- Economically important plants –III.
- Biodiversity and Plant Genetic Resources (PGR).
- Economically important plants –II.
- Germplasm Augmentation
- Biotechnology in PGR
- Plant Quarantine
- Germplasm characterization, evaluation, maintenance, and regeneration
CPCB Junior Research Fellow Syllabus – Zoology
- Monastic principles
- The thought of cistron
- Extensions of monastic principles
Central Pollution Control Board Jr Research Fellow Syllabus – Physics
- Mathematical Methods of Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Electromagnetic Theory
- Quantum Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Electronics and Experimental Methods
CPCB JRF Exam Syllabus – Chemistry
- Inorganic Chemistry
- Organic Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Chemistry in nanoscience and technology.
- Catalysis and green chemistry.
- Medicinal chemistry.
- Supramolecular chemistry.
- Environmental chemistry
Central Pollution Control Board JRF Exam Syllabus – Environmental Science
- Definition, Principal, and Scope Environmental Science.
- Fundamentals of Environmental Chemistry.
- Chemical Composition of Air.
- Water Chemistry.
- Soil Chemistry.
- Principles of Analytical Methods.
- Common Flora and Fauna in India.
- Environmental Geo Sciences.
- Environmental Impact Analysis.
- Sources and Generation of Solid Wastes.
- Statistical Analysis.
- Environmental Education and Awareness.
CPCB Jr Research Fellow (JRF) Exam Syllabus – Mechanical
- Vector Calculus.
- The Strength of Materials.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- The design of Machine Elements.
- Refrigeration and air-conditioning.
- Engineering Materials.
- Numerical Methods.
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Tool Engineering.
- Operations Research.
- Joining Processes.
Central Pollution Control Board RA-I Syllabus – Civil
- Civil Engineering Materials and Construction.
- Solid Mechanics, Structural Analysis.
- Concrete Technology.
- Reinforced Concrete Structures.
- Steel Structures.
- PSC Structures.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Hydrology & Water Resources Engineering.
- Hydraulic Structures.
- Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering.
Download CPCB JRF Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.