Cooch Behar District Court Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern for L.D. Assistant, Stenographer, Typist, Peon, Copyist posts is available here. Check the ecourts.gov.in Cooch-Behar Syllabus & Exam Pattern on this web page for Group B, C, & D Posts
- 1 Cooch Behar District Court Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Cooch-Behar Dt Court LDA Group D Syllabus & Steno Copyist Pattern
- 1.2 District Judge, Cooch Behar Exam Pattern 2016 @ ecourts.gov.in
- 1.2.1 Cooch Behar Exam Pattern for Lower Division Assistant
- 1.2.2 CoochBehar Dt Court Pattern for English Stenographer
- 1.2.3 Cooch Behar Judge Court Exam Scheme for Typist-Copyist
- 1.2.4 Cooch Behar Dt Court Pattern for Group-D Posts (Peon/Office/Orderly)
- 1.2.5 Cooch Behar District Court Syllabus General English Syllabus for Stenographer Post
- 1.3 Lower Division Assistant Syllabus for General Studies / Current Affairs / General Knowledge
- 1.4 Cooch-Behar Group D Posts Syllabus for Arithmetic
- 1.5 Typist-Copyist Syllabus for English @ ecourts.gov.in
Cooch Behar District Court Syllabus 2016 & Exam Pattern
Cooch-Behar Judge Court Syllabus for Lower Division Assistant, English Stenographer, Typist-Copyist, Peon, Group D posts is available here. Candidates can check the District Judge Court Cooch Behar Syllabus & Separate Exam Pattern for all of those posts here. You can view clearly the District Court Syllabus to prepare well for the court exam. Our website is providing the complete information regarding Cooch-Behar Syllabus. Also, check the CoochBehar Dt Court Previous Papers Pdf enclosed below for the convenience of the aspirants.
Cooch-Behar Dt Court LDA Group D Syllabus & Steno Copyist Pattern
Office of the District Judge, Cooch Behar has released an Employment Notice for recruitment in different categories of posts under the Judgeship of Cooch-Behar. Applications are invited from the eligible Indian citizens as per prescribed format for filling up the existing & expected 21 vacancies of English Stenographer (Grade-III), L.D. Assistant (Group-C), Copyist/Typist (Group-C), Group D Staff (Office/Ejlash Peon/Orderly) in the Judge Ship of Cooch Behar. Aspirants who are aspiring to get West Bengal Govt Jobs can check the eligibility criteria from the below-attached notification & can apply for these Group C & D Posts on or before the last date. The last date to apply is 20/05/2016. For more details check the Cooch Behar District Court Recruitment 2016 Notification.
Name of the Organization: District Judge Court Cooch Behar.
No of Vacancies: 21Posts.
Name of the Posts: LDA, English Stenographer (Grade-III), Typist-Copyist, Group D posts.
Location: West Bengal.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in/coochbehar
District Judge, Cooch Behar Exam Pattern 2016 @ ecourts.gov.in
Cooch Behar Exam Pattern for Various posts is given here separately. Check below to prepare well for the exam.
Cooch Behar Exam Pattern for Lower Division Assistant
- The exam consists of Two Parts i.e. Part-I & Part-II.
- The candidates who get qualified in the Part-I Exam will be called for Part-II Exam.
- On the basis of the result of Part-II exam, candidates will be selected for Personality Test carrying 10 Marks when the knowledge in computer shall also be tested.
|Topics||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|100||100 Marks||1 1/2 Hour|
|Part-II||Conventional Type||Group A: English||–||50 Marks||1 Hour|
|Group B: Bengali||–||50 Marks|
|Computer Test||10 Marks|
CoochBehar Dt Court Pattern for English Stenographer
- The exam consists of Three Papers.
- On the basis of the result of the all the three papers, a number of successful candidates will be called for Personality test when knowledge in computer operation shall also be tested.
- Cooch Behar District Court Syllabus for General English Language is separately given below.
|Paper-I||Dictation & Transcription||400 Marks||Dictation for 6 minutes
followed by transcription
|Paper II||General English||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Paper III||Typing in typewriter machine||100 Marks||10 Minutes|
Cooch Behar Judge Court Exam Scheme for Typist-Copyist
- The Exam Pattern consists of Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) & Main Examination (Type Test).
- Prelims Exam consists of One Paper having Objective Type Questions asked on General English (30 Marks), Current Affairs (20 Marks). The duration of the Prelims exam is 1 Hour. Those who qualify Prelims will appear for Mains Exam.
- Mains Exam is of Typist Test. Every candidate is required to type 450 Words in 15 Minutes from a manuscript of English Passage.
- On the basis of a result of the Main Examination, candidates will be selected for Viva-Voce/Personality Test & Computer Operation carrying 10 Marks.
- The final selection process includes total marks obtained in Typewriting Test, Viva-Voce/Personality Test & Computer Operation.
|General English||30 Marks||1 Hour|
|Current Affairs||20 Marks|
|Typing Test||–||15 Min|
|Personality Test||10 Marks||–|
Cooch Behar Dt Court Pattern for Group-D Posts (Peon/Office/Orderly)
- There will be a Competitive Written Test.
- It is a Multiple Choice Objective Type Paper comprising of questions in Arithmetic, English, Bengali & General Knowledge, etc.
- Candidates who are selected will be called for Viva-Voce & Personality Test.
Cooch Behar District Court Syllabus General English Syllabus for Stenographer Post
- Correct use of words.
- The correctness of sentences.
- Use of common phrases.
Lower Division Assistant Syllabus for General Studies / Current Affairs / General Knowledge
- General Science.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries, Capitals & its Currencies.
- History – India.
- Indian Geography.
- India & its Neighboring Countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Cooch-Behar Group D Posts Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Profit and Loss.
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations etc.
Typist-Copyist Syllabus for English @ ecourts.gov.in
- One word substitutions.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence structure.
- Error Correction.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Cooch-Behar District Court Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
612 total views, 1 views today