Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 Notification has recently released on 20th December 2016 through an Advertisement No.P&A/18(184)/12. The Cochin Shipyard Limited, Kochi has issued this notification for recruitment of 18 Vacancies. As per the CSL Notification, Vacancies that are going to fill is Junior Technical Assistant, Senior Ship Draftsman, Junior Commercial Assistant and Other Posts. The Government of Kerala, Cochin Shipyard Limited has invites application from eligible candidates to fill these vacancies. Interested candidates may fill the application form by downloading it and Submit it on or before 31/12/2017.
- 1 Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Job Vacancy Details for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment
- 1.2 Cochin Shipyard Notification Details – Brief
- 1.3 CSL Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Important Dates for CSL Kochi Notification Jobs
- 1.5 Offline Application Procedure for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017
CSL Kochi Recruitment Notification has published for various vacancies. Job Hunters who are looking latest Government Jobs in Kerela State can utilize this opportunity. Aspirants who wish to apply can download prescribed format of application form from the official website www.cochinshipyard.com or from below provided link. CSL Kochi Recruitment Details are given below. Applicants should read this page thoroughly to get a clear idea.
Job Vacancy Details for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment
Name of the Post – Various Posts.
No of Vacancies – 18 Vacancies
Cochin Shipyard Post Wise Vacancies
01. Junior Technical Assistant: 02
02. Senior Ship Draftsman: 02
03. Junior Commercial Assistant: 02
04. Welder Cum Fitter: 09
05. Fitter (Electrical): 01
06. Painter: 01
07. Shipwright Wood: 01
Cochin Shipyard Notification Details – Brief
Organization Name: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL)
Post Name: Various Posts.
No of Posts: 18 Posts
Apply Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Kochi (Kerala)
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.cochinshipyard.com
Selection Procedure – Individuals who have applied for CSL Notification Jobs will undergo following selection rounds.
- Objective type Written Test
- Skill Test
- Practical Test in the relevant trade
Pay Band – Shortlisted candidates for Cochin Shipyard Jr Techincal Assistant, Other Posts will get monthly pay scale as given below.
- For Post 1,2,3 – Rs. 9300 – Rs. 22200/-
- For Remaining Posts – Rs. 8900 – Rs.18500/-
CSL Recruitment 2017 – Eligibility Criteria
- Junior Technical Assistant Posts – Degree in Mechanical/ Marine Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education securing minimum of 60% of marks
- Senior Ship Draftsman Posts – Pass in SSLC and Three-year Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from a State Board of Technical Education securing minimum of 60% of marks
- Junior Commercial Assistant Posts – Pass in three-year Diploma in Commercial Practice/Computer Science/ Information Technology securing minimum of 60% of marks from a State Board of Technical Education
For remaining Post Wise Education Qualifications, candidates should check Cochin Shipyard Official Notification.
Candidates Age Limit Should not exceed 35 years as on 31st Jan 2017.
Age Relaxation will be there as per govt norms as given below
- SC / ST Candidates – 5 years
- PWD (SC/ST) Candidates – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) Candidates – 13 years
- PWD (unreserved) Candidates – 10 years
Important Dates for CSL Kochi Notification Jobs
- Starting Date of Online Registration – Available Now
- Last Date of Receipt Application – 31-01-2017
Offline Application Procedure for Cochin Shipyard Limited Recruitment 2017
- Open the Official Website www.cochinshipyard.com
- Check for Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2017 Notification
- Read it thoroughly and Download Application.
- Fill the form with necessary detail.
- Take a Printout of the filled application.
- Post the filled form along with enclosures to the below address by on before the last date 31 January 2017
The Chief General Manager (HR),
Cochin Shipyard Limited,
236 total views, 1 views today