CMPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued. Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization (CMPFO) has announced the official notification for 201 Posts. As per the CMPFO Notification 2017, the vacancies that are going to fill is Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Typist. Aspirants who are waiting for the CMPFO Central Government Jobs can take this as the opportunity. Latest Government Jobs Seekers those who are eligible can apply for this CMPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2017 through Online Mode. Last Date for submitting the CMPFO Online application form is 22/01/2017. Interested Candidates can go through the below provided link for applying CMPFO Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Typist Posts. Candidates those who are in search for Latest Recruitment Jobs updates can refer our blog www.wingovtjobs.com regularly.
- 1 CMPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization (CMPFO) Vacancy Details
- 1.2 CMPFO Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for CMPFO Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for CMPFO LDC Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying CMPFO Stenographer, LDC, Typist Jobs 2017
CMPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2017
It is an autonomous organization governed by a Board of Trustees and functions under the overall supervision of Ministry of Coal, Government of India. Office of the Commissioner, Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization (CMPFO) has decided to recruit skilled applicants for CMPFO Vacancy 2017. Competitors who are applying for the CMPFO Stenographer Recruitment 2017 should go through below provided information. Complete Details regarding the Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization Notification 2017 details like Eligibility Details, Vacancy Details, Important Dates, How to Apply, etc. has mentioned below for the clear idea. For more information aspirants can go through the CMPFO Official Website www.cmpfo.gov.in
Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization (CMPFO) Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization (CMPFO).
Name of the Post: Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Typist.
No of Vacancies: 201 Posts.
Post wise Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Available Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC)||176|
CMPFO Stenographer Recruitment Notification 2017 – Overview
Organization Name: Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization.
Post Name: Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk (LDC), Typist Posts.
No of Posts: 201 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: All Over India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.cmpfo.gov.in
Application Fee: Candidates can check CMPFO Official Website for Application Fee Details.
Selection Process: Coal Mines Provident Fund Organization (CMPFO) will conduct below rounds to select applicants based on their performance.
- Written Test
Eligibility Criteria for CMPFO Recruitment 2017
Candidates who are willing to apply for the CMPFO Recruitment 2017 should meet the below-required eligibility criteria such as Educational Qualification and Age Limit.
Applicants should have completed Intermediate (12th class) or its equivalent qualification from any authorized board or university or institute.
Candidate should attain Minimum Age Limit – 18 Years.
Important Dates for CMPFO LDC Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date To Apply Online Application – Available Now
- Closing Date for Submitting Online Application Form – 22/01/2017
Procedure for Applying CMPFO Stenographer, LDC, Typist Jobs 2017
- Applicants should open the CMPFO Official Website www.cmpfo.gov.in
- Click on CMPFO Official Notification 2017
- Read the Notification instructions before applying for CMPFO Jobs.
- Select the desired post and Click on Apply Online link.
- Fill the application form with all details.
- Recheck filled the application form before submitting.
- Take a printout of CMPFO duly filled online application form for future reference.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
347 total views, 3 views today