CMERI Recruitment 2016 notification was released on 12.09.2016. The candidates with Engineering background looking for the Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts. CMERI Recruitment provides the opportunity for the candidates with specialization in Chemical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering as a Scientist. The candidates need to visit the official website www.cmeri.res.in for details like Eligibility Criteria, No. of Posts, Pay Scale, etc. The candidates can also visit our website for regular updates on the recruitment process. The last date for Online Application is 20.10.2016.
CMERI Recruitment 2016
CMERI is a premier institute under CSIR located at Durgapur. CSIR-CMERI invites applications from the eligible candidates for its Extension Centre at Ludhiana. CSIR-CMERI released a notification to recruit the qualified candidates for the position of Scientist Gr.IV. The candidates who have passed the qualification of M.E/M.Tech in the disciplines of Chemical Engineering, Agricultural Engineering with specialization in Farm Machinery & Power Engineering, Design and Electronics & Instrumentation are eligible to apply for these posts. CMERI Recruitment 2016 is an Online Application Process. Only Indian Nationals citizens can apply for these posts. You can apply online through the official website www.cmeri.res.in. The selected candidates are eligible to avail numerous benefits provided by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research Organization. The hard copy the Online Application shall reach the given address on or before 31.10.2016 before 5:00 PM.
CSIR-CMERI Recruitment 2016 Job Details
Organization Name: Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute (CMERI).
Total No. of Posts: 04 Posts.
Name of the Post: Scientist.
Application Mode: Online.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Job Location: Ludhiana, Durgapur.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-.
Pay Scale: Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-.
Official Website: www.cmeri.res.in.
Selection Mode: Interview (Written Test followed by Interview in the case of huge applications).
CMERI Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- The Upper Age shall not exceed 32 Years as on 20.10.2016.
- Applicant must have qualified M.E/M.Tech in the relevant discipline of the post applied for with desirable experience in the relevant field.
Important Dates of CSIR CMERI Scientist Recruitment 2016
Issuing Date of the Advertisement: 12.09.2016.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20.10.2016 upto 5:00 PM.
Last Date for Receipt of Online Application: 31.10.2016 upto 5:30 PM.
Application Procedure for CMERI Research Fellows 2016
- Eligible candidates can apply online through the official website www.cmeri.res.in.
- Create a new email id in case you do not have a valid email id.
- A non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- shall be deposited through https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/icollecthome.htm?corpID=377679 and obtain the printed copy of e-receipt to be sent along with the application.
- The candidate has to register with name, e-mail id, and password.
- Use the details you get after successful registration to login and apply online.
- Recheck the details you entered and submit the application form online after which you can print the application with all your details.
- Enclose this computer generated print out copy of the application with all documents and e-receipt of the fee, one recent self-signed passport size photograph in an envelope.
- Superscribe the envelope with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF – __________________ (Post Code____________)” ,Advertisement No. 02/2016″.
- Send the envelope with all relevant documents by post to the address given below.
The Controller of Administration,
CSIR-Central Mechanical Engineering Research Institute,
Mahatma Gandhi Avenue,
Durgapur – 713 209,
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
96 total views, 1 views today