- 1 Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 2 Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2016 Notification – www.chennaicorporation.gov.in
- 3 About Corporation of Chennai – chennaicorporation.gov.in
- 4 Details about Chennai Corporation Sanitary Inspector & Asst Engineer Exam 2016
- 5 Chennai Corporation Sanitary Inspector Exam Pattern
- 6 Corporation of Chennai Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016
- 6.1 Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- 6.2 Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- 6.3 Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- 6.4 Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering
- 6.5 Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus for Computer Science Engineering & Information Technology
- 6.6 Chennai Corporation Syllabus for Engineering Mathematics
- 6.7 Chennai Corporation Syllabus for Basic Engineering & Sciences
- 6.8 Chennai Corporation Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector
Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus 2016 along with the Asst Engineer Exam Pattern is available on our site. Candidates who are looking for the Corporation of Chennai Sanitary Inspector Syllabus & Exam Pattern have reached the right place. Our website wingovtjobs.com is providing the complete information regarding Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus & AE Exam Pattern. Skilled Aspirants who are interested in working for Government Jobs can apply to these posts on or before the last date. Chennai Corporation Recruitment Notification, Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus are provided below for the guidance of the candidates.
Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2016 Notification – www.chennaicorporation.gov.in
Corporation of Chennai was recently released to fill 132 posts of Asst Engineer & Sanitary Inspector through Chennai Corporation Recruitment. Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech degree in any relevant stream from any recognized Institute or University. Age limit should be between 18-30 years. Eligible candidates can apply to these posts on or before the last date. Aspirants can read the notification carefully before applying for the Chennai Corporation Recruitment. For more information visit the official website.
About Corporation of Chennai – chennaicorporation.gov.in
The Chennai Municipal Corporation was inaugurated on 29th September 1988. The Chennai Corporation, officially known as the Corporation of Chennai is the oldest municipal body of the Commonwealth of Nations outside Great Britain. It is formerly known as the Corporation of Madras & it is the second oldest corporation in the world after London. The Corporation maintains roads, streetlights, and flyovers across the city and also the cleanliness and hygiene levels of the city. Every year, Municipal Corporation of Chennai conducts recruitment for various posts in large numbers. It has recently released the recruitment notification to fill the 132 vacancies of Assistant Engineer (AE), & Sanitary Inspector (HD) posts through Chennai Corporation Recruitment 2016 Notification. For more details visit the official website www.chennaicorporation.gov.in.
Details about Chennai Corporation Sanitary Inspector & Asst Engineer Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Corporation of Chennai.
Name of the Posts: Assistant Engineer & Sanitary Inspector Posts.
No of posts: 132.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Job Location: Chennai.
Official Website: www.chennaicorporation.gov.in.
Chennai Corporation Sanitary Inspector Exam Pattern
Selection will be made through Written Examination in OMR Format and Oral Test.
Scheme of Main Written Examination (Objective Type) & Oral Test:
|Name of the Post||Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Note|
1) Civil Engineering
|2 Hours||100 Marks||i) Written Examination
in OMR Format
ii) Part –I
Part –II &
contains 100 Questions
2) Mechanical /
Auto Mobile Engineering /
3) Electrical &
Electronics Engineering /
Instrumentation EngineeringPART –I
4) Electronics and Communication EngineeringPART –I
5) Computer Science / Information Technology
|Part -II Engineering Mathematics, (Common to all Candidates)|
|Part -III Basic Engineering Sciences (Common to all Candidates)|
|Interview and Records||10 Marks|
In the written examination, the applicants for the post of Assistant Engineer should be written in their respective subjects covered in Part-I. Part-II and Part-III are common to all Applicants those who are applying for the post of Assistant Engineers.
Exam Pattern for the Written Exam of B.E. Civil/Mechanical/Electrical is given below:
|S.No||Course||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marking||Other Points|
|1.||Part –I||60/65**||60||1/3||**All the correct answers up to 60 will be awarded marks and all the wrong answers shall be taken into
consideration for awarding
negative marks.Multiple shading will be considered as the wrong answer and 1/3 mark will be reduced.
|20||20||1/3||Multiple shading will be considered as the wrong answer and 1/3 mark will be reduced.|
|35*||20||1/3||* All the correct answers up to 20
will be awarded marks and all the
wrong answers shall be taken into
consideration for awarding negative marks.
|4.||Interview & Records||10 Marks|
- The exam is of Objective type i.e. MCQs.
- One mark is awarded for each correct answer.
- There is negative marking of 1/3 mark for every wrong answer.
- The written exam is conducted for 100 Marks + Interview for 10 Marks.
- The exam is conducted for a total of 110 Marks.
- Each one mark will be deducted for incorrect or absence of shading Register Number and Question Booklet Series.
- Questions asked will be Engineering Standard.
Exam Pattern for the post of Sanitary Inspector is given below:
- For the post of Sanitary Inspector, the questions will be provided for 100 marks in English with multiple choice pattern, objective type.
- There will be a total of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- Each question carries one mark.
- The duration of the exam is 2 hours.
|1||Sanitary Inspector||100||100||2 Hours
(10.00 AM to 12.00 PM)
in OMR Format
|Interview and Records||10|
Corporation of Chennai Asst Engineer Syllabus 2016
Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus for Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering Division.
- Structural Analysis.
- Building Materials.
- Soil Mechanics And Foundation Engineering.
- Foundation Engineering.
- Transportation Engineering.
- Water Resources Engineering.
- Irrigation Engineering.
- Environmental Engineering.
- Surveying And Remote Sensing.
- GIS and Cartography.
Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus for Mechanical Engineering
- The strength of Materials and Design.
- Material Science and Metallurgy.
- Heat Transfer.
- Production Technology.
- Automotive Engines.
- Automotive Transmission and Pollution.
Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus for Electrical Engineering
- Electrical Circuits and Fields.
- Electrical machines.
- Power Systems.
- Control systems.
- Power Electronics and Drives.
- Digital Electronics.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Computer Control of Processes, Networks.
- Communication Engineering.
- Measurements, Instrumentation and Transducers.
- Industrial Instrumentation.
- Analytical instrumentation.
Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus for Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Circuit Analysis.
- Electromagnetic Fields.
- Communication Theory and Systems.
- Signals and Systems.
Chennai Corporation AE Syllabus for Computer Science Engineering &
- Applied Probability and Operations Research.
- Discrete Mathematical Structure.
- Computer Design.
- Operating Systems And System Software.
- Distributed Systems.
- Algorithm Analysis And Design Techniques.
- Microprocessors And Microcontrollers.
- Digital Signal Processing.
- Computer Networks.
- Database Management Systems.
- Software Engineering Methodologies.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Mobile Computing.
- Security in Computing.
Chennai Corporation Syllabus for Engineering Mathematics
- Determinants and Matrices.
- Calculus and Differential Equations.
- Vector Calculus.
- Functions of Complex Variables and Complex integrations.
- Numerical Methods.
- Applied Probability.
Chennai Corporation Syllabus for Basic Engineering & Sciences
- Applied Mechanics.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Material Science.
- Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
Chennai Corporation Syllabus for Sanitary Inspector
- Biological Science.
- Special Sanitation Problems.
- Public Health Engineering.
Check below for the Chennai Corporation Asst Engineer, Sanitary Inspector Official Notification, Syllabus, & Previous Papers.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,058 total views, 2 views today