Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 notification has announced recently on 28th November 2016. Cantonment Board St Thomas Mount Pallavaram, Chennai -16 has issued a latest notification for 16 Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) Posts. Eligible candidates can apply for Chennai CBSTM Recruitment 2017 by on or before 09.01.2017 and Remote Areas 16.01.2017. CBST Secondary Grade Teacher is the best opportunity for aspirants who are looking for Latest Government Jobs in TamilNadu State. Visit our site regularly www.wingovtjobs.com for Latest Central and State Government Jobs.
- 1 Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
- 2 Chennai Cantonment Board Job – Vacancy Details
- 3 Chennai Cantonment Board SGT Notification 2017 – Details
- 4 Eligibility Criteria for CBSTM Secondary Grade Teacher Jobs
- 5 Important Dates for Chennai CBSTM SGT Recruitment 2017
- 6 Chennai Cantonment Board SGT Online Application Procedure
Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017
Cantonment Board of Chennai has decided to fill 16 vacancies of Secondary Grade Teacher. CBSTM applications are invited through Offline Mode. Candidates may download the Prescribed format of application form from official website www.cbstm.org.in. Direct link for CBSTM Recruitment 2016 is available on our site. More details of Chennai Cantonment Board Recruitment 2017 like application procedure, age limit, education qualifications, pay scale, important dates, etc., are mentioned below.
Chennai Cantonment Board Job – Vacancy Details
Applicants who are applying for Chennai Cantonment Board Notification Jobs can check the below job vacancy details.
Name of the Post – Secondary Grade Teacher Posts.
No of Vacancies – 16 Posts.
Available Category Wise Vacancy Details
- UR – 08 Posts
- SC – 03 Posts
- OBC – 05 Posts
Chennai Cantonment Board SGT Notification 2017 – Details
Organisation Name: Chennai Cantonment Board.
Name of the Posts: Secondary Grade Teacher (SGT) Posts.
No of Posts: 16 Posts.
Job Category: Government Jobs.
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
Apply Mode: Offline.
Official Website: www.cbstm.org.in
Application Fee – Applicants has to pay the application fee Rs. 200/- through Demand Draft issued by any Nationalised Bank drawn in favor of the “Chief Executive Officer Cantonment Board, St. Thomas Mount” & payable at Chennai.
Selection Process: Cantonment Board of Chennai will recruit the applicants based on their performance in the Written Test.
Pay Scale: Candidates who got selected in CBSTM Secondary Grade Teacher Posts will receive the basic pay scale of Rs 5200 – Rs 20200 plus grade pay of Rs 2800/-
Eligibility Criteria for CBSTM Secondary Grade Teacher Jobs
Applicants should have the below eligibility criteria for applying Secondary Grade Teacher Posts of Chennai CBSTM Recruitment 2017.
Applicants should complete the 12th Class and also Secondary Grade Teacher Training (Diploma in Teacher Education & Diploma in Elementary Education) from Recognised Institutions and also passed in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) / B.ED.
Category Wise Upper Age Limit as on 07.01.2017.
- Un Reserved (UR) – Candidates age should be between 18 to 25 years
- OBC – 28 years
- SC or ST – 30 years
- PWD (UR) – 35 years
Important Dates for Chennai CBSTM SGT Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date To Apply Online: Available Now.
- Last Date for Submitting Application: 09.01.2017
- Last Date for Remote Area Candidates to Submit: 16.01.2017
Chennai Cantonment Board SGT Online Application Procedure
- Applicants log on to the official website www.cbst.org.in
- Click on the link named CBSTM Secondary Grade Teacher Vacancy 2016.
- Read all the recruitment details.
- Further, Download & Fill the application form and Pay the application fee.
- Submit and download the application form for future use.
- Send the application form with all the required copies of documents to the below address.
The Cheif Executive Officer,
North Parade Road,
St. Thomas Mount,
Please contact for Govt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
407 total views, 1 views today