CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 is available on our wingovtjobs.com site. CGPSC has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 62 Asst Forest Conservator & Forest Ranger Posts. Applicants who are interested in working for Chhattisgarh Govt Jobs can apply for these Forest Ranger jobs.
- 1 CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2016 @ psc.cg.gov.in
- 2 CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2016 for 62 Assistant Forest Conservator Posts
- 3 CGPSC Forest Ranger & Asst Forest Conservator Exam Pattern 2016
- 4 CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus Pdf 2016 @ www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus 2016 @ psc.cg.gov.in
Candidates who are going to attend for CGPSC Forest Ranger Exam can download the CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. Eligible Aspirants can apply to these posts through Online mode before the last date. Detailed topics that are to be prepared for the Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Forest Conservator Syllabus 2016 is provided below. Check the CGPSC Forest Ranger Exam Pattern given below for Asst Forest Conservator. CGPSC Forest Ranger Previous Papers link is given below. So, Aspirants prepare well for the CGPSC Exam & All the Best 🙂
CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2016 for 62 Assistant Forest Conservator Posts
Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has recently issued a recruitment notification to fill 62 Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Conservator Posts. Candidates can check the CGPSC Recruitment 2016 to view the eligibility criteria. Candidates age should be between 21 to 30 years. Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the Written test & Interview. Eligible candidates interested in working for Govt Jobs in Chhattisgarh can apply online through the website www.psc.cg.gov.in from 13/04/2016. The last date to apply for CGPSC Forest Ranger Recruitment 2016 is 12/05/2016. For more details view the official notification link provided below.
Download Chhattisgarh PSC Assistant Forest Conservator Syllabus Pdf
Name of the Organization: Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC).
No of Posts: 62 Posts.
Name of the Post: Forest Ranger & Assistant Forest Conservator.
Job Location: Chhattisgarh.
Official Website: www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC Forest Ranger Model Papers – CGPSC Old Question Papers 2016
Candidates are at the right website to get CGPSC Previous Papers. Chhattisgarh PSC Forest Ranger Previous Papers are provided in the Portable Document Format below so that you can download the CGPSC Question Papers quickly. Along with these CGPSC Forest Ranger Old Model Papers, we have also given CGPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Sample Papers for the sake of the candidates. Go through the given link provided here for downloading CGPSC Forest Ranger Practice Papers.
CGPSC Forest Ranger & Asst Forest Conservator Exam Pattern 2016
- The selection process consists of Written Exam & Interview.
- The written exam is of Objective Type i.e. MCQ with 5 Options.
- The Written Exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Paper-I consists of General Knowledge, General English, General Hindi, Chhattisgarhi, General Intelligence, Analytical & Reasoning Ability.
- Paper-I consists of 150 questions for 300 Marks. Each Question carries 2 Marks.
- The duration of Paper-I is 3 Hours.
- Paper-II consists of General Science, Technology & Environment.
- Paper-II consists of 150 Questions for 300 Marks. Each question carries 2 Marks.
- The duration of Paper-II is 3 Hours.
- There is a negative marking. One Mark is deducted for every wrong answer.
- After the written test, Interview is conducted for 75 Marks.
|Papers||Topics||No of Questions||Marks||Negative Marking||Duration|
|Written Test||Paper-I||General Knowledge
|150||300 Marks||1 Mark||3 Hours|
|Paper-II|| General Science
Technology & Environment
|150||300 Marks||1 Mark||3 Hours|
CGPSC Forest Ranger & CGPSC Asst Forest Conservator Expected Cut Off Marks
|For General Category||33%|
CGPSC Forest Ranger Syllabus Pdf 2016 @ www.psc.cg.gov.in
CGPSC Previous Papers Pdf
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
3,755 total views, 11 views today