Individuals who are registered for CG Vyapam Vacancies 2018 should start their CG Vyapam Examination Preparation with the help of CG Vyapam Inspector Syllabus 2018. Individuals can freely download the latest Syllabus for CG Vyapam Recruitment 2018 from our website. With the help of CG Vyapam Field Officer Syllabus, you can prepare well in all grounds that are important to get excellent output in Written Examination.
- 1 CG Vyapam Inspector Syllabus 2018
- 1.1 CG Vyapam 54 Inspector Examination Syllabus 2018 – Recruitment Details
- 1.2 CG Vyapam Field Officer Exam Pattern 2018 | Syllabus
- 1.3 Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Syllabus 2018
CG Vyapam Inspector Syllabus 2018
A few days back, Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has announced a notification for filling up of 54 vacancies in several departments. Applied candidates who are looking for updated syllabus can check the complete details about CG Vyapam Written Examination Syllabus 2018 on this page. Job hunters can also access previous papers, Current Affairs and other various categories of Government Job Notifications from our blog for free of cost.
CG Vyapam 54 Inspector Examination Syllabus 2018 – Recruitment Details
|Name of the Organization||Chhattisgarh Professional Exam Board|
|Job Name||Inspector, Assistant Inspector, Field Officer, Jr Reshem Inspector, Field Investigator, Fieldman|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
CG Vyapam Field Officer Exam Pattern 2018 | Syllabus
Scheme of Examination of CG Vyapam Recruitment is as explained below. Section wise given subjects are important for CG Vyapam Examination 2018. People can observe the given table and make a plan for preparation schedule using CG Vyapam Exam Syllabus 2018. Readers can also find subject wise main topics that are announced in official notification of CG Vyapam in this article.
|01||General Knowledge||100 Marks|
|09||Knowledge of Textiles, Handlooms|
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Syllabus 2018
General Knowledge Syllabus
- Tribes, Special tradition, Teej and Festival, Dance, Archeological and tourist center of Chhattisgarh.
- Chhattisgarh State Government Details.
- Chhattisgarh State Constitution.
- History ofChhattisgarh State
- Chhattisgarh State Culture.
- General Polity.
- Economic Scene.
- Indian Constitution.
- Scientific Research etc.
General Science Syllabus
General Awareness Syllabus
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Awards and Honors
- International & National Organizations
- General Knowledge
- Current Events
- Books & Authors
- General Science
- Indian Economy
Syllabus for Basic Knowledge of Computers
- Operating system.
- History of Computer.
- Network Basics.
- Computer Abbreviation.
- Computer tools.
- Software names and usages.
- Computer hardware parts and controls.
- Basic Computer Terminology.
- Basic internet knowledge and protocols.
- Database Managment Systems.
- Number system.
- Problems on Ages.
- Time and Distance.
- HCF & LCM.
- Ratio and Proportions.
- Simple & Compound Interest.
- Mixtures & Allegations.
- Data Interpretation etc.
- Number Systems
- Decimal Fractions.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Work.
Syllabus for Hindi, English, and Regional Language
- Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
Syllabus for Knowledge on Textiles, Handlooms
- Types of handlooms & power looms.
- Shedding mechanism of handloom & power looms, Let-off, Take-up Auxiliary
- Motions of handlooms & power looms.
- Yarn Numbering systems & count calculation.
- Handloom & power looms dobby.
- Basic knowledge of fibers & There Classifications.
- Yarn manufacturing process. (Natural & Man Made).
- Types of yarn
- Different forms yarn packages, Preparatory processes, Warping, Sizing, types of handloom
- Types of Warps Making System
- Name of handloom parts
- Modern cone, prim winding, Beam warping machines.
- Gear calculations, Yarn winding calculations, Mill warping calculations, Sectional warping calculations, Sizing calculations.
- Warp protection motions, Weft detection motion, and multiple box motion.
- Types of handloom Design system (treadle, Dobby, Patiya, jacquard, Jala)
- Jacquards & its Types, Harness Ties, Piano card cutting machine.
- Traditional Design & Weaving Techniques of Handlooms -Kancheepuram, Varanasi, Jamdani, Paithani.
- Cover of cloth warp & weft calculations, Determination of Ends per inch and picks per inch.
- Automatic Power looms, Weft replenishing mechanism – Pirn changing – Mechanism and working principle, Warp stop motions, Positive letoff motion
- Shuttleless Weaving machine
- Warp & weft Tie and dye Technique – Design preparation, design transfer to weft and weaving
- Name of primary color
- Cloth calculations.
- Hank dying, yarn dying, cloth dying.
- different Pre-treatment of textile materials in Dye House (Desizing, Scouring, Degumming, Bleaching & Mercerization)
- Dyeing of Textiles Yarn Materials in Dyehouse (Direct, Acid, reactive, Disperse, Metal Complex, Sulphur, Vat Dyes)
- Finishing of textile materials (Calendaring, Anti Shrink, Crease resistance, fireproof, Water Repellent, Water Proof)Design – Basic weaves, Jacquard Designing, Dobby Designing.
54 total views, 5 views today