Central Silk Board Recruitment Notification has been released for 65 posts of Scientists. CSB is an undertaking of Ministry of Textiles requires eligible candidates to fill the vacancy positions of Scientist B and Scientist C categories. The job aspirants waiting for the notification of the Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Our web portal provides the CSB Recruitment details like Vacancies, Eligibility, Pay Scale, How to Apply, etc. However, the aspirants can also go through the CSB official website www.csb.gov.in. The candidates willing to apply for the Scientist positions in Central Silk Board shall remember the last date for online application is 8th November 2016.
Central Silk Board Recruitment
Central Silk Board invites online applications from the eligible candidates to recruit for the positions of Scientist C and Scientist B. CSB is recruiting the Scientists in various departments with different specializations. The willing contenders need to go through the official advertisement of the CSB Recruitment for complete details. The contenders can also visit our site for recruitment details like eligibility criteria, no.of posts, other requirements. However, the official website of the Central Silk Board is www.csb.gov.in. After Online Application for the desirable post, the candidate shall send the application hard copy in addition to the relevant documents to the board before the due date. Each applicant is eligible to apply for One post (One specialization) only.
CSB Scientist Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Central Silk Board.
Name of the Post: Scientist.
Total No. of Posts: 65 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- Scientist C: 06 Posts.
- Scientist B: 57 Posts.
- Scientist-B (Reeling & Spinning): 02 Posts.
Job Location: Bangalore.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
Application Fee: No Fee.
Pay Scale: CSB pays the following Pay Scales in addition to other allowances as per rules of Central Government to the selected candidates.
- For Scientist C: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.6600/-.
- Scientist B: Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
- Scientist B (Reeling & Spinning): Rs.15600-39100 + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-.
Selection Mode: Central Silk Board selects the candidates for the post of Scientist based on the following process.
- Written Test/Interview
Official Website: www.csb.gov.in.
Central Silk Board Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- For Scientist C: Not exceeding 40 Years.
- Scientist B: Not exceeding 35 Years.
- Scientist B (Reeling & Spinning): Not exceeding 35 Years.
- For Scientist C: Master’s degree in Science or Master’s degree in Agriculture Sciences from a recognized University
- Scientist B: Master’s degree in Science or Master’s degree in Agricultural Sciences.
- Scientist B (Reeling & Spinning): Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of Technology in Textile Technology from a recognized University.
Important Dates of Central Silk Board 2016 Recruitment
Online Application Last Date: 08.11.2016.
Receipt of Online Application Hard Copy Last Date: 11.11.2016.
Receipt of Online Application Hard Copy of applicants of distant regions Last Date: 18.11.2016.
Application Process for CSB Recruitment 2016
- The eligible candidates for CSB Scientist Posts shall apply Online through the official website www.csb.gov.in.
- Enter the details online and submit the online application form.
- Take a print copy of the online application you submitted.
- Put your signature in the specified space.
- Attach the photocopies of the relevant documents in prescribed proforma.
- Send the duly signed hard copy of application along with the relevant documents to the following address by post to reach the office on or before the closing date.
Central Silk Board,
Ministry of Textiles,
Government of India,
Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout,
Madiwala, Bangalore – 560 068.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.