Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 has unfolded a vacancy advertisement titled as CSB Recruitment 2016 to recruit 69 vacant posts. According to CSB Recruitment Notification, total 69 vacancies are approved by authority out of which 36 jobs are open for Upper Division Clerk, 23 vacancies for Field Assistant and remaining for Stenographer, Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant and more. Aspirants who are looking for the Latest Government Jobs in Karnataka can utilize this excellent opportunity offered by the Central Silk Board. Eligible Candidates can apply for the Central Silk Board Stenographer Recruitment 2016 through Online on the official website www.csb.gov.in.
- 1 Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016
Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016
Central Silk Board is a Central Government Organization which deals with the Research and Development in the production of Silk. It is a statutory body works functions under Ministry of Textiles, Government of India. Central Silk Board has announced this vacancy notification for 69 Posts. Interested Applicants are pleased to send their Online applications on or before the last date 6th December 2016 and send the hard copy of the Application Form before 9th December 2016. Here we have briefly explained the required education qualifications, age limits, Selection Process, Important Dates, pay scale, etc.,
Central Silk Board Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2016 Details
Organization Name: Central Silk Board.
Name of the Posts: Upper Division Clerk, Field Assistant, Stenographer, Junior Engineer, and other Posts.
Number of Posts: 69 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka.
Job Category: State Government Jobs.
Official Website: www.csb.gov.in.
Starting Date: 12th November 2016.
Last Date: 6th December 2016.
Age Limit: As per the notification.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Interview.
Central Silk Board Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Central Silk Board.
Number of Vacancies: 69 Posts.
Post wise Job vacancy details
- Upper Division Clerk Posts: 36 Posts.
- Field Assistant Posts: 13 Posts.
- Stenographer Posts: 3 Posts.
- Assistant Superintendent Posts: 2 Posts.
- Junior Engineer Posts: 01 Post.
- Junior Translator (Hindi) Posts: 01 Post.
- Technical Assistant Posts: 01 Post.
- Library & Information Assistant Posts: 01 Post.
- Cook Posts: 01 Post.
Eligibility Criteria for CSB Jr Engineer, Steno Recruitment 2016
Aspirants who are applying for the Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 can check below for the Educational Qualification and Age Limits.
- For Field Assistant Posts: Applicants should have passed Matriculation (with Science) or having Diploma in Sericulture or an equivalent qualification.
- For other posts: Applicants must have Graduation/ Masters Degree or Diploma in relevant stream from a recognized university or Institution.
- Contenders should also have working experience in their respective field.
Applicants’ minimum age criteria should be 18 years, and maximum age criteria are as follows.
- For Cook, Field Assistant, Upper Division Clerk, and Stenographer Posts maximum age should be 25 years.
- For other Posts maximum age should be 30 years.
Age relaxation for SC/STOBC / PWD/ Ex-servicemen and Government servants will be given as per Rules of the organization.
- Starting Date To Apply Online for Central Silk Board Jobs: 12th November 2016.
- Last Date To Submit Online Application Form: 6th December 2016.
- Last Date To Submit Hard Copies of Central Silk Board Application: 9th December 2016.
The Selected Candidates will receive the best Pay Scale as follows.
- Upper Division Clerk, Stenographer Posts: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.2,400/-.
- Field Assistant Posts: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.2,000/-.
- Cook posts: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-.
- Other Posts: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- with the Grade Pay of Rs.4,200/-.
Candidates who have applied for Central Silk Board Recruitment 2016 will undergo selection through the following rounds:
- Written Exam.
Procedure to apply for Central Silk Board Upper Division Clerk Jobs 2016
- Applicants need to log in the official website www.csb.gov.in.
- Click on job opportunity option.
- Read the CSB Vacancy official notification 2016 correctly.
- Fill the online application form carefully according to the given instructions.
- Then click on the submit button.
- Get a printout of the filled application form.
- Send the hard copies of the required documents along with the application form to the below given postal address.
Government Secretary, Central Silk Board,
Ministry of Textiles, Government of India,
Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560068.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
143 total views, 1 views today