- 1 Central Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus 2016
- 2 Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Bank jobs – Chartered Accountant
- 3 Central Bank of India – www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- 4 Details about CBI Chartered Accountant Exam 2016
- 5 CBI Credit Officer/Chartered Accountant Exam Pattern 2016
- 6 Central Bank of India Chartered Accountant Syllabus 2016
Central Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus 2016
Central Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 is available on our site. Central Bank of India has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 58 Credit Officer/Chartered Accountant Posts. Applicants who are aspiring to get Bank Jobs can apply for these posts. Skilled Aspirants who are willing to work in Banking Industry can apply through Online mode on or before the last date. Candidates who are going to attend for CBI Chartered Accountant Exam can view the Central Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus & Exam Pattern here. Detailed topics that are to be prepared for the Credit Officer/Chartered Accountant Exam are provided below. So, Aspirants prepare well & All the Best for your Exam… 🙂
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2016 – Bank jobs – Chartered Accountant
Central Bank of India, a leading public sector bank is inviting applications from eligible candidates for Credit Officer/Chartered Accountant posts. It has recently released a recruitment notification to fill 58 posts of Credit Officer in Central Bank of India. Age limit should be between 20-30 years. Eligible candidates can fill the application form through Online mode on or before the last date. The last date to fill the application form is 30/01/2016. The selection process, Exam Pattern, Cental Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus, etc. are given below for guidance of the aspirants. Candidates can visit the Official website for further details.
Central Bank of India – www.centralbankofindia.co.in
The Central Bank of India is a government-owned bank founded in the year 1911. The Central Bank of India is one of the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. The headquarters of Central Bank of India is located at Mumbai, Maharashtra. The CBI is a financial institution that provides various banking services to the people of India. Central Bank of India is a Public Sector Bank with Pan India Branch Network of nearly 4700 branches, with total business of more than Rs.4,50,000 Crores and driven by talented work force of 38500+employees. The bank has 4700 branches, 5000 ATM’s and four extension counters across 27 Indian states and three Union Territories. The official website of Central Bank of India is www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
Details about CBI Chartered Accountant Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Central Bank of India.
Name of the Post: Credit Officer.
No of posts: 58.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.centralbankofindia.co.in.
CBI Credit Officer/Chartered Accountant Exam Pattern 2016
Central Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus is provided below. Central Bank of India Chartered Accountant Exam Pattern is given here. The selection process will be done through Online Test and/or Interview. The structure of the examination conducted online is as follows:
|S.No||Name of the Test||No of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1.||Stream/Category Specific Questions (Credit )||30||30||60 Minutes|
|3.||Banking, Present Economic Scenario & General Awareness||50||50|
|TOTAL||100 Questions||100 Marks|
- All the questions will be of the Objective type with five options.
- The test will be conducted in English & Hindi.
- There will be 100 Questions consisting of 100 Marks.
- Duration of the exam is 60 Minutes.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 Marks for wrong answers.
Central Bank of India Chartered Accountant Syllabus 2016
Central Bank of India – Specific Stream Syllabus
- Introduction & Overview of Credit.
- Model Credit Policy.
- Registration of charges.
- Capital Budgeting.
- Important Financial Ratios.
- Working Capital Management.
- Working Capital Gap.
- Analysis of Financial Statements.
- Other Credits.
- Types of Charges etc.
- Export Finance.
- Co-acceptance Facilities.
- Various types of Bank Guarantees.
- Monitoring, Supervision, Follow-up & Management of Impaired Assets.
Central Bank of India – Computer Knowledge Syllabus
- Computer Fundamentals.
- Internet Usage.
- MS Word – Word Processing.
- MS Excel – Spread Sheets.
- MS Power-Point – Presentation.
- Computer Software.
- Operating System etc.
Central Bank of India – Banking & General Awareness Syllabus
- Union Budget.
- Five Year Plans.
- Banking Awareness.
- Awards and Honors.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- International & National Organizations.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
Check the Official CBI Credit Officer Recruitment Notification below.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
834 total views, 2 views today