CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 Notification has released for 65 Vacancies through an Advertisement No. 9451. The Office of the Chief District Medical Officer of Mayurbhanj, Odisha released recruitment notification for Jr Lab Technician, Jr Radiographer, Pharmacist, and Attendant Jobs. Odisha CDMO Jr Lab Technician Jobs are purely contractual based. Candidates who are searching for Jobs in Odisha can utilize this Odisha CDMO Notification 2017. Eligible Candidates who wish to apply can download the Application Form through Official Website. The Last date for offline application submission will be on 20th January 2017.
- 1 CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 CDMO Mayurbhanj Jobs – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Chief District Medical Officer Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria Required for Odisha CDMO Recruitment 2017
- 1.4 Important Dates for CDMO Mayurbhanj District Notification Jobs
- 1.5 Offline Application Procedure for CDMO Jobs 2017
CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017
Office of the Chief District Medical Officer, Odisha has come up with the Latest Employment News for Job Seekers. State Govt of Odisha released recruitment notification for the Posts of CDMO Mayurbhanj Jr lab technician jobs, Jr Radiographer, Pharmacist, and Attendant at the Office of Chief District Medical Officer, Mayurbhanj. Willing Aspirants who are going to applying for the CDMO Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2017 can read the below provided information. For more details, candidates can go through the official website www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
CDMO Mayurbhanj Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Jr Lab Technician, Jr Radiographer, Pharmacist, and Attendant Posts.
No of Vacancies – 65 Posts
Post Wise CDMO Vacancies
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Jr Lab Technician||11|
Chief District Medical Officer Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 – Overview
Organization Name: Office of the Chief District Medical Officer
Post Names: Jr Lab Technician, Jr Radiographer, Pharmacist, and Attendant Posts.
No of Posts: 65 Posts.
Apply Mode: Offline
Job Location: Mayurbhanj District, Odisha
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.mayurbhanj.nic.in
Mode of Selection – The Selection of the Applicants for Mayurbhanj CDMO Jobs is purely based on the Merit obtained in their Academic Qualifications.
Pay Scale – Aspirants who got selected for the CDMO Mayurbhanj District Recruitment 2017 will get pay scale as given below.
- Jr Lab Technician / Jr Radiographer / Pharmacist Posts: Rs. 5200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/-.
- Attendant Posts: Rs. 4750/- and Grade Pay of Rs. 1700/-
Eligibility Criteria Required for Odisha CDMO Recruitment 2017
- Jr Lab Technician: Must have passed +2 Science Examination under CHSE, Odisha or Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from recognized Institute, Odisha for CDMO Mayurbhanj Jr lab technician jobs.
- Jr Radiographer: Should have qualified +2 Science Examination under CHSE, Odisha or Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology from recognized Institute, Odisha.
- Pharmacist: Completed +2 Science Examination under CHSE, Odisha or Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institute, Odisha.
- Attendant: Passed M.E. School (7th) Certificate Examination for CDMO Mayurbhanj Attendant jobs.
Applying Candidates Age Limit should be as on 22nd Dec 2016.
Age Limit for CDMO Mayurbhanj Jobs is 21 to 32 years
Age Relaxation Details
- SC/ST/SEBC/Women – 5 years.
- PH and Ex-Serviceman – 10 years.
Important Dates for CDMO Mayurbhanj District Notification Jobs
- CDMO Mayurbhanj Jobs Notification Issued – 22nd December 2016
- Starting Date to Fill Application Form – Started
- Last Date to Submit the Offline Application Form – 20th January 2017
Offline Application Procedure for CDMO Jobs 2017
- Candidates should go to the Official Website @ mayurbhanj.nic.in.
- Click on Recruitment tab -> Open CDMO Notification
- Read the CDMO Mayurbhanj Recruitment 2017 Notification carefully before applying.
- Take the printout of application form and fill the details without any mistake.
- Candidate should affix their passport size photograph on the application form.
- On the top of the envelope, ” Application for the Post of Contractual _____” should be written.
- Envelope with required documents should be submitted through registered post to the below address.
Chief District Medical Officer,
162 total views, 1 views today