CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued on 20/12/2016 for 52 Vacancies. Office of the Chief District Medical Officer Keonjhar has published a Latest Employment News Jobs Notification for filling up the 52 Jr Laboratory Technician, Jr Radiographer, Pharmacist, Attendant Posts. CDMO keonjhar Recruitment Application form is mingled with the official notification. So, the candidates can download the CDMO Jobs application from our website, or the candidates can visit the official internet site. The Last date to apply for these Paramedic Jobs in Keonjhar is 09-January-2017.
- 1 CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 CDMO Keonjhar Vacancy Details 2017
- 1.2 Chief District Medical Officer Keonjhar Recruitment 2017 – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Keonjhar CDMO Attendant and Paramedical Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates for CDMO Keonjhar District Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Keonjhar CDMO Offline Application Form
CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2017
Office of the Chief District Medical Officer Keonjhar, Odisha has released this notification through an Advertisement No:9054. CDMO is providing excellent employment opportunities to the people who want to place in Govt Jobs in Odisha through this Notification. Interested candidates can apply for CDMO Odisha Recruitment 2017 through Offline. For more details regarding Chief District Medical Officer, Keonjhar Notification check official website www.keonjhar.nic.in
CDMO Keonjhar Vacancy Details 2017
Name of the Post – Paramedics Posts.
No of Vacancies – 52 Vacancies
Chief District Medical Officer Jobs Vacancies in Keonjhar District
|S.no||Post Name||Vacancies Based on Category||Total Vacancies|
Chief District Medical Officer Keonjhar Recruitment 2017 – Details
Name Of the Organization: CDMO Keonjhar
Official Website: www.keonjhar.nic.in
Total No. of Posts: 52 Posts
Post Name: Paramedics
Category: State Government Job.
Job Type: Contract basis
Job Location: Keonjhar, Odisha
Application Mode: Offline
Selection Procedure – The Candidates will be selected for CDMO Keonjhar District Recruitment based on their performance in Career assessment.
Pay Scale – Aspirants who got placed in hiring process of Chief District Medical Officer Keonjhar District Jobs will get salary as per Govt norms
Eligibility Criteria for Keonjhar CDMO Attendant and Paramedical Jobs
- Jr.Laboratory or Radiographer Technician or Pharmacist: Passed +2 Sc. Examination under CHSE, Odisha/ equivalent & passed Diploma in Medical Laboratory /Radiation/ Technology, Pharmacy from any of the three Govt. medical college & hospital of the state or any other private institution recognized by Government of Odisha or AICTE.
- Attendant: Must be passed M.E. or 7th Examination or equivalent and should have an ability to read, write and speak in Odia. Block Education Officer must verify the 7th pass certificate & then countersign by the concerned District Education Officer.
- Refer CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment 2017 Notification given below for any doubts about the recruitment process.
- Attendant Posts: Minimum age of 18 years and Maximum age of 32 years.
- Paramedic Posts: The Aspirants applying for the paramedic jobs must have Age above 18 years,
- Other Posts: Upper Age Limit should be 21 to 32 years
Important Dates for CDMO Keonjhar District Recruitment 2017
- Starting Date of Online Application – Available Now
- Last Date for receiving the Application Form – 09/01/2017
Keonjhar CDMO Offline Application Form
Candidates who wish to apply for CDMO Keonjhar Recruitment through Offline Mode only. Eligible Candidates can download the application form from official website www.keonjhar.nic.in. The last date for sending the application forms is 09/01/2017. So candidates are advised to submit their applications before the deadline.
How to Apply:
- Visit the Odisha CDMO Official Website www.keonjhar.nic.in
- Click on Recruitment/ Results.
- Then click on CDMO Keonjhar District Recruitment Link.
- Read the Notification Carefully.
- Download the Application Form.
- Fill the form without any mistakes.
- Send the required documents along with the Application Form to the address given below.
- A Copy of Residential certificate.
- Caste certificate copy.
- A copy of Employment Exchange Regd. certificate.
- All Educational Qualification certificates/Marksheets.
- Experience certificate.
- Noc certificate copy.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
203 total views, 1 views today