- 1 CCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus & Pattern 2016
- 1.1 CCL Recruitment 2016 – Central Govt Jobs
- 1.2 CCL – www.ccl.gov.in
- 1.3 CCL Syllabus for Overman, Asst Foreman, Technician, Staff Nurse, Electrician
- 1.4 Details about CCL Ranchi Mining Sirdar Exam 2016
- 1.5 CCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus – General Awareness
- 1.6 CCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus – Professional Knowledge
- 1.7 CCL Syllabus for Overman, Asst Foreman, Technician, Staff Nurse, Electrician
CCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus & Pattern 2016
CCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus is provided on this page for candidates who are appearing for the CCL Mining Sirdar Exam. The Central Coalfields Limited has released a notification to fill 40 Mining Sirdar posts by selecting efficient candidates. Applicants who want to work in Central Government Jobs can utilize this opportunity. Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for CCL Recruitment 2016 on or before the last date of application submission. Aspirants who are appearing for this exam can check the CCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus & CCL Mining Sirdar Exam Pattern here. The direct link to download CCL Sirdar Syllabus & CCL Sirdar Exam Pattern below. The CCL Syllabus is provided below along with Exam Pattern to start their preparation.
CCL Recruitment 2016 – Central Govt Jobs
The CCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment 2016 Notification has been released by the officials of Central Coalfields Limited for hiring capable aspirants into 40 vacant positions. Applicants who are searching for Central Government Jobs can apply for these jobs released by CCL. Candidates with 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent from a recognized Institute or Board may apply before the last date. Eligible aspirants can check the CCL Recruitment 2016 available in our wingovtjobs.com for download. The last date for online application submission is 15/02/2016. Visit the official website for further details.
CCL – www.ccl.gov.in
The Central Coalfields Limited is an organization directly under the control of Government of Jharkhand. The Central Coalfields Ltd is a coal producer company located in India. The CCL was established in 1975 in Ranchi, Jharkhand. The CCL was formed after the nationalization of coal fields in India. The CCL is one of the reserved subsidiaries of Coal India Limited. The CCL releases advertisements every year for recruitment of qualified candidates into different posts. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by CCL.
The CCL releases announcements every year for hiring of qualified candidates into different departments. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by CCL. Eligible candidates who want a job in Central Government Jobs or Government Jobs in Jharkhand can use this chance and apply in online mode. The official website of CCL is www.ccl.gov.in.
Details about CCL Ranchi Mining Sirdar Exam 2016
Name of the Organization: Central Coalfields Limited.
No of Posts: 40.
Name of the Posts: Mining Sirdar Trainee.
Job Location: Ranchi, Jharkhand.
Official Website: www.ccl.gov.in
CCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus – General Awareness
- Current Events – National & International.
- Indian History.
- Indian National Movement.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Indian Constitution.
- General Science.
- Indian Geography.
- Countries & Currencies.
- Science & Technology etc.
CCL Mining Sirdar Syllabus – Professional Knowledge
- Coal Mines Regulations, 1957 related to Mining Sirdar & Shot-firers.
- Mining Methods.
- Detection & Removal of inflammable and toxic gasses in Mines.
- Mine Ventilation.
- Mine Gases
- Dealing with the Occurrence of Fire, Gas, Air-Blast or Inundation in Mines.
- Use of Blasting Cards.
- Safety Provisions and Precautions in Underground transportation.
- Handing over and Taking over Charge.
- Explosives and Accessories and their use in Mines.
- Use of Equipment like Methanometer, Anemometer, Multi-Gas Detector etc.
Click below to view CCL Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
224 total views, 1 views today