Canara Bank SO Cut Off 2016 is available here for the applicants who had applied for Canara Bank Specialist Officer Recruitment 2016. Candidates can view the Canara Bank Specialist Officer Cut Off Marks given below for Category Wise. The Canara Bank SO Expected Cut Off is given below.
- 1 Canara Bank SO Cut Off Marks – Canara Bank Specialist Officer Cutoff
- 1.1 Answer Keys for all Exams
- 1.2 Canara Bank Specialist Officer Expected Cut Off Marks @ www.canarabank.com
- 1.3 Canara Bank Specialist Officer JMGS I & MMGS II Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.4 Canara Bank SO SC/ST/OBC/PWD Cut Off Marks 2016
- 1.5 Answer Keys for all Exams
- 1.6 Canara Bank SO JMGS I & MMGS II Exam Category Wise Cut Off
- 1.7 www.canarabank.com
Canara Bank SO Cut Off Marks – Canara Bank Specialist Officer Cutoff
The Canara Bank has released the recruitment notification to fill 74 JMGS-I and MMGS-II Specialist Officer Posts. Many aspirants had applied for this SO recruitment. The Canara Bank Specialist Officer Exam is being conducted on 3rd April 2016. Candidates who have appeared for the Specialist Officer Exam will be searching for the Canara Bank Specialist Officer Cut Off. The Bank authorities have given the cutoff marks in the official notification. Here we have given the Canara Bank SO Cut Off Marks. Candidates can view the SO Expected Cut Off Marks below.
Canara Bank Specialist Officer Expected Cut Off Marks @ www.canarabank.com
Canara Bank is an authorized state-owned bank in India established in the year 1906. It is located in Bangalore. It works to recruit the skilled candidates to fill vacancies in various posts. Recently the bank has published the recruitment notification to fill 74 Specialist Officer posts in JMGS-I & MMGS-II. The Canara Bank has the 5705 branches in all over India. They are Kerala Gramin Bank and Pragathi Krishna Gramin Bank. Many of the job seekers who are in search for Bank jobs or Government Jobs in Karnataka had utilized this recruitment notification. For more info visit the official website www.canarabank.com
|S.No||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|1.||Technical Field Officer – Electrical||14 Posts|
|2.||Technical Field Officer – Civil||10 Posts|
|3.||Network Administrator||06 Posts|
|4.||Technical Field Officer – Mechanical||06 Posts|
|5.||System Administrator||17 Posts|
|6.||Database Administrator||19 Posts|
Canara Bank Specialist Officer JMGS I & MMGS II Exam Pattern 2016
- The selection shall be by the way of Short-listing/Test + Group Discussion + Interview based upon the applications received for the individual posts.
- The total marks allotted for Group Discussion and for Interview are 100 each.
- The Bank will decide the minimum cut-off marks for each subject as well as Total Weighted Score [TWS].
|Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge in the area of specialization||50||100 Marks||2 Hours|
|Test of English||50||50 Marks|
|Latest Developments in Banking Industry||50||50 Marks|
|Total (Total Weighted Score)||150||200 Marks|
Canara Bank SO SC/ST/OBC/PWD Cut Off Marks 2016
Applicants can view the Canara Bank SO Category Wise Cut Off for 3rd April 2016 exam. Candidates are advised to check the Cut Off given here to determine their probability for their selection. We have provided the cut off based on the Canara Bank Official Notification. Check the Canara Bank SO Cut Off Marks below for Category Wise.
- The candidates will have to secure the marks as mentioned below in GD, interview & also final marks, to be considered for preparation of final rank lists.
|Category||Marks out of 100|
|Unreserved||55 or more|
|SC/ST/OBC/PWD||50 or more|
- The final rank lists shall be prepared on the basis Short-listing/Test + Group Discussion + Interview, with the following weightage.
Canara Bank SO JMGS I & MMGS II Exam Category Wise Cut Off
Name of the Organization: Canara Bank.
No of Posts: 74 Posts.
Name of the Post: Specialist Officer.
Exam Date: 03/04/2016.
Category: Cut Off Marks.
Official Website: www.canarabank.com
Thanks for visiting our wingovtjobs.com website. Bookmark our website for latest updates regarding Government Jobs, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Results, Answer Keys, Answer Keys, Cut Off Marks, etc
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
258 total views, 2 views today