Are you waiting for Bank Job Alert? Then here is the latest employment news from Canara Bank. Officials of Canara Bank has issued Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018 to hire interested candiadtes for Probationary Officer posts. Canara Bank is going to recruit eligible graduates through IBPS Examination for Canara Bank 450 PO Vacancies. First, selected aspirants are allotted to do the Post Graduation Diploma in Banking and Finance course for one year in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru. After completion of course, people are posted as Probation Officer at various branches of Canara Bank.
- 1 Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Canara Bank Career Notification 2018 – Complete Details
- 1.2 Canara Bank Job Openings 2018 – Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank 450 Probationary Officer Jobs 2018
- 1.4 Pay Scale Offered by Canara Bank
- 1.5 How to Fill Canara Bank Online Application Form 2018
Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018
Central Government Job Seekers can submit their online applications for Canara Bank PO Posts 2018 through www.canarabank.com from 09-01-2018 to 31-901-2018. To avoid various technical problems, individuals have to register for Canara Bank PO Jobs 2018 before the last date. canara Bank has released the syllabus for a written examination within the advertisement only. To get the detailed soft copy of Canara Bank PO Syllabus 2018, move on to www.wingovtjobs.com.
Canara Bank Career Notification 2018 – Complete Details
|Organization name||Canara Bank|
|Name of the role||Probationary Officer|
|No. of vacancies||450|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Mode of application||Online|
Canara Bank Job Openings 2018 – Vacancy Details
Canara Bank is planning to provide Training cum employment with specially designed program i.e, Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance. Therefore, interested candidates can find the post details here to apply for their desired job.
- Name of the Post: Probationary Officer.
- No. of Posts: 450.
Selection Procedure for Canara Bank Jobs 2018
Applied contenders should have to qualify the below selection rounds to get admission in PGDBF course in Manipal Global Education Services Pvt Ltd., Bengaluru or NITTE Education International Pvt Ltd., Mangaluru.
- Online Objective Test.
- Group Discussion.
Important Dates for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Date of commencement of online application submission: 09-01-2018.
- Online application submission closing date: 31-01-2018.
- Download call letters for online test: 20-02-2018.
- Date of Online Test: 04-03-2018.
Application Fee for Canara Bank PO Vacancies 2018
Desired aspirants should have to pay the application fee as given in below table. Before going to pay the application fee and intimation charges. candidates must have to check the eligibility because once paid amount will not be refundable.
Eligibility Criteria for Canara Bank 450 Probationary Officer Jobs 2018
Job Hunters must possess Degree (Graduation) with a minimum of 60% marks (55% for SC/ST/PWBD) or equivalent course, in any discipline from a University, recognized by the Government of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Lower Age Limit – 20 years.
- Upper Age Limit – 30 years.
Age Relaxation for different category of people can be as given
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates – 5 years.
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy layer) candidates – 3 years.
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities – 10 years.
Pay Scale Offered by Canara Bank
As per norms, Canara Bank is going to pay the salary after successful completion of the course to the Probationary Officer Posts is Rs. 23, 700/- to Rs. 42,020.
How to Fill Canara Bank Online Application Form 2018
- Eligible candiadtes can visit the official website www.canarabank.com.
- Click on the link present on a home page for Canara Bank PO Recruitment 2018.
- Read the advertisement fully for guidelines while filling Canara Bank online application.
- Individuals have to register themselves as a new user for username and password.
- Log in to the account with valid credentials.
- Later on, readers have to fill all fields in Canara Bank PO Application Form without any mistakes.
- Upload the scanned photograph and signature as specified size in the official notification.
- Application fee payment can be made by using Debit/Credit cards.
- Submit Canara Bank PO Application Form.
- Take a printout of submitted application for future use.
56 total views, 7 views today