Check the Burdwan District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern for LDC, Peon, Farash, Night Guard, English Stenographer, Typist-Copyist, etc. & Other Posts. View the enclosed District Judge Burdwan Previous Papers below.
Burdwan District Court Syllabus 2016
Burdwan District Court Syllabus for Lower Division Clerk, Typist-Copyist, English Stenographer, Peon, etc. & other posts is available here on this web page. Candidates can check the Syllabus to start the preparation. We have separately mentioned the Exam Pattern for all of those posts below. You can view clearly the District Judge Burdwan Syllabus to prepare well for the exam. Our website wingovtjobs.com is providing the complete information regarding Dt Court Syllabus. Also, check the Burdwan District Court Previous Papers Pdf enclosed below for the sake of the aspirants.
Details about Burdwan District Judge Syllabus, Pattern @ ecourts.gov.in
Name of the Organization: District Judge Court Burdwan.
No of Posts: 130 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Various Posts.
Job Location: West Bengal.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in/burdwan
Office of the District Judge Burdwan Exam Pattern
The Exam Pattern for various posts is separately provided below along with the tabulated form. Practice Perfectly with the help of pattern given with details such as Exam Type, Subjects, No of Questions, Marks, Duration, etc. Check the Burdwan District Court Syllabus given in a detailed way.
Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern
- The examination consists of two part viz. Part-I and Part-II.
- The Part-I examination will carry 100 Marks having 100 questions of one mark each, comprising of multiple choice objective type questions on English, General Studies, and Arithmetic. There is negative marking of One Mark for every wrong answer. The duration of the examination will be 1 & ½ Hours.
- The Part-II examination shall consist of conventional type question on
(a) Group-A-English and
(b) Group-B-Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali carrying 50 Marks for each group.
- The duration of the Part-II examination shall be 1 Hour.
- After Part-II Exam, candidates will be selected for Personality Test carrying 10 Marks, when knowledge in computer operation shall also be tested.
|100||100 Marks||1 1/2 Hour|
|Part-II||Conventional Type||Group A: English||–||50 Marks||1 Hour|
|Group B: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali||–||50 Marks|
|Personality Test||10 Marks|
Typist-Copyist Exam Pattern
- The candidates shall have to appear for
(I) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type) and
(II) Main Examination (Type test).
- The Preliminary Examination will consist of One paper having objective type multiple choice questions on General English (30 marks), Current Affairs (20 marks). One mark will be deducted for each wrong answer. The duration of Preliminary Examination shall be One Hour.
- After the Main Exam (Typist Test), Personality test carrying 10 Marks will be conducted.
|General English||30 Marks||1 Hour|
|Current Affairs||20 Marks|
|Type Test||–||15 Min|
|Personality Test||10 Marks||–|
English Stenographer Exam Pattern
|Paper-I||Dictation & Transcription||400 Marks||Dictation for 6 minutes
followed by transcription
|Paper II||General English||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
|Paper III||Typing in typewriter machine||100 Marks||10 Minutes|
English Stenographer Syllabus – General English
- Correct use of words.
- The correctness of sentences.
- Use of common phrases.
- Punctuation etc
Process Server/Summon Bailiff, Peon, Day Guard, Night Guard, Farash Exam Pattern
- The examination consists of Multiple Choice Objective Type Questions.
- The exam will carry 100 Marks having 50 Questions of Two marks each.
- Questions will be asked from General Knowledge, Mathematics, English and Current Affairs.
- Two Marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The duration of examination will be One Hour.
- On the basis of the result of the written examination, a number of candidates will be selected for Personality Test carrying 10 Marks.
|S.No||Exam Type||Subjects||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|1.||Multiple Choice||General Knowledge
|50||100 Marks||1 Hour|
|Personality Test||10 Marks|
* For the posts of Sweeper & Gardener selection will be made on the basis of an interview.
Burdwan Dt Court English Syllabus
- Sentence structure.
- One word substitutions.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Unseen Passages.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
General Studies Syllabus / Current Affairs Syllabus
- General Science.
- Indian Culture & Heritage.
- Indian Geography.
- History – India.
- Indian Economy.
- Indian Polity.
- Indian Constitution.
- Countries, Capitals & its Currencies.
- India & its Neighboring Countries.
- Current Affairs – National & International etc.
Burdwan District Court Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Number Systems.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Time.
- Profit and Loss.
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.