- 1 BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.1 Bihar PSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – Apply Online – BPSC – bpsc.bih.nic.in
- 1.2 About Bihar Public Service Commission – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
- 1.3 Details about BPSC Judicial Services – Civil Judge Recruitment 2016
- 1.4 BPSC Judicial Services Prelims Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.5 BPSC Judicial Services Mains Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.6 BPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2016
BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2016
BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016 is available on our wingovtjobs.com website. Aspirants who are preparing for Bihar PSC Civil Judge Exam will be searching for BPSC Civil Judge Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016. Candidates who are in search for BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus have reached the right place. We are providing the complete & detailed information regarding Judicial Services & Civil Judge Syllabus. We have given separate exam pattern for Prelims & Mains Exam. Skilled Aspirants who are interested in working for Government jobs in Bihar can apply for these posts in Online mode. BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus Pdf is attached below for the better convenience of the applicants. So, candidates prepare well by following our Syllabus and Exam Pattern & All the Best for your Exam 🙂
Bihar PSC Recruitment Notification 2016 – Apply Online – BPSC – bpsc.bih.nic.in
Bihar PSC is inviting Online applications from the eligible candidates to fill 206 permanent positions of Judicial Services. Candidates should possess Graduate degree from Law to apply for this exam. Age limit of the applying candidates should be between 22-35 years. Eligible candidates can apply to these 206 Civil Judge posts on or before the last date through Online mode. The last date to apply for BPSC Judicial Services Recruitment is 22/02/2016. Selection Process is based upon the written test. For more details visit the official website bpsc.bih.nic.in.
About Bihar Public Service Commission – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in
The Bihar Public Service Commission is an approved government body operating under the Bihar Government. The BPSC is a state-owned organization. The Bihar Public Service Commission came into existence from 1st April 1949 after its separation from the Commission for the States of Orissa and Madhya Pradesh. It is a Constitutional Body under Article 315 of the Constitution of India. The Bihar Public Service Commission is functioning with its headquarters located at Patna. The Bihar PSC releases notifications every year for filling various posts in the Bihar state government. Candidates will be selected based upon their performance in the exams conducted by BPSC. Various Exams conducted by BPSC include Combined Civil Services, Group – I, Group II, Group – IV, VAO, Police Services, etc. For more details visit the official website.
Details about BPSC Judicial Services – Civil Judge Recruitment 2016
Name of the Organization: Bihar Public Service Commission.
Name of the Post: Judicial Services.
No of posts: 206.
Job Location: Bihar.
Official Website: www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
BPSC Judicial Services Prelims Exam Pattern 2016
|1.||Written Test||I||General Studies||100|
- The Exam is of Objective type i.e., it consists of MCQs.
- The exam consists of 2 Papers.
- Paper-I is conducted for a total of 100 Marks.
- Paper-II is conducted for a total of 150 Marks.
- Paper I consist of questions from General Studies.
- Paper II consists of questions from Law Subject.
- Candidates who get qualified in this exam will be called for Mains.
BPSC Judicial Services Mains Exam Pattern 2016
The Bihar PSC Judicial Services Mains Exam consists of the following features:
- The Exam consists of 2 types of papers.
- Compulsory Papers.
- Optional Papers.
- There will be 5 Papers that are Compulsory for this exam.
- The Hindi & English are of qualifying nature.
- There will be 5 subjects in Optional type out of which, the candidate have to choose 3 subjects as their options.
- The Marks for each paper is tabulated below.
|1.||Compulsory||General Knowledge including Current Affairs||150|
|Elementary General Science||100|
|Law of Evidence and Procedure||150|
|1.||Optional||Constitutional Law of India and England||150|
|Hindu law and Mohammadan law||150|
|Transfer of Property Act, Principles of Equity, Law of Trusts and Specific Relief Act||150|
|Law of Contract and Torts||150|
BPSC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus 2016
Bihar PSC Judicial Services Prelims Syllabus is here. Detailed Bihar PSC Syllabus is given in the attachment provided below.
BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus for Prelims
- General Knowledge.
- Current Affairs.
- Elementary General Science.
- Law of Evidence & Procedure.
- Consttitutional & Administrative Law of India.
- Hindu Law & Muhammadan Law.
- Law of Transfer of Property.
- Principles of Equity.
- Law of Trusts & Specific Relief.
- Law of Contracts & Torts.
- Commercial Law etc.
Click the link below to download complete BPSC Judicial Services Syllabus, Previous Papers
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,960 total views, 9 views today