BPRD DSP Syllabus 2016 along with the Exam Pattern are uploaded here. Applicants who are searching for the government jobs can apply for the BPRD DSP Recruitment 2016 indeed. Moreover, Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPRD) is inviting the applications for the 138 vacancies of DSP, Police Inspector, as well as, Other Posts. Further, this recruitment is the best chance for the applicants those who are waiting for the Government jobs.
- 1 BPRD DSP Syllabus 2016
- 1.1 BPRD DSP, Police Inspector Recruitment Details
- 1.2 BPRD DSP, Police Inspector, Other Posts Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Bureau of Police Research and Development Syllabus 2016
BPRD DSP Syllabus 2016
BPRD DSP Syllabus 2016 is mentioned in this article. The Bureau of Police Research and Development has issued a Recruitment Notification to fill 138 Vacancies of DSP, Police Inspector, as well as, Other Posts indeed. Besides, BPRD Different Posts Syllabus is given here for the sake of Candidates who Preparing for the Exam. Candidates can click on the link to download the prescribed Syllabus, as well as, the BPRD DSP Recruitment 2016 Details.
BPRD DSP, Police Inspector Recruitment Details
Organisation Name: Bureau of Police Research and Development
Total No. of Posts: 138 posts
Name of the Post: DSP, Constable, Grade – I, II Officers, as well as, Other Posts
Mode of Apply: Offline
Job Location: India
Job Category: Central Government Jobs
Official Website: www.bprd.nic.in
Last Date: 4th October 2016.
BPRD DSP, Police Inspector, Other Posts Exam Pattern
In this section, we are providing the exam pattern details indeed. Moreover, Applicants those who have applied for the Bureau of Police Research and Development jobs will be in search for the Syllabus as well as the Exam Pattern. Further, Candidates can get the respective information here.
- Bureau of Police Research and Development Basic selection process is the Written Exam.
- BPRD Written Test questions will come from General knowledge, Curren Affairs, General English, as well as Law.
- Further, BPRD Recruitment 2016 written exam will be an Objective type.
- Written Exam carries one mark per each question.
Bureau of Police Research and Development Syllabus 2016
From this section, applicants can know the full details about the syllabus. Moreover, Applied candidates can download the syllabus pdf at free of cost from our site. In our web portal, we will provide all the information related to the state government jobs as well as central government jobs.
The article comes with Complete Syllabus Details, such as:
BPRD DSP 2016 Syllabus for General Knowledge
The section comes with different topics under General Knowledge, such as:
- Indian History.
- Indian Polity.
- Also, Important Dates and Events.
- Science & Technology.
- Countries and capitals.
- Also, Science and innovations.
- World organizations.
- Famous Places in India.
- Books And Author.
- Also, Current Events of National and International Importance.
- History of India.
- Indian National Movement.
- Indian Polity and Economy.
- Besides, World Geography and population.
BPRD DSP, Police Inspector, Other Posts Syllabus for English
Further, below are the different specific topics under English Section.
- Fill in the blanks.
- Also, Spot the error.
- Synonyms/ Homonyms.
- Also, Sentence structure.
- Detecting Mis-spelt words.
- One word substitutions.
- Also, Idioms and phrases.
- Verbal Comprehension passage etc.
- Besides, Clauses.
BPRD DSP Syllabus 2016 For General Awareness
The section comes with different topics under General Awareness, such as:
- Static GK.
- General Science.
- Besides, Current Affairs.
Topics for Static GK
The section comes with different themes under Static GK, such as:
- Indian History.
- Besides, Culture.
Topics for General Science
The section comes with different subjects under General Science, such as:
- Also, Defense.
- Also, Space.
- Besides, Agriculture.
Topics for Current Affairs
Moreover, the section comes with the following relevant areas under Current Affairs.
- Also, Awards.
- International Affairs.
- Besides, Current Events.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
142 total views, 1 views today