Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 125 Personal Assistant vacancies of Bombay High Court. High Court of Bombay Personal Assistant recruitment notification has been announced recently. Here we have assembled all the complete details of Bombay High Court Recruitment Notification 2017 and shared here for the Latest Government Jobs seekers, who are looking for Government Jobs in Bombay. The Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Online Application is made available at bombayhighcourt.nic.in. Candidates who are interested in Personal Assistant jobs in High Court can apply for Bombay Hogh Court Personal Assistant vacancies. The total number of vacancies are 125, and the candidates can check the vacancies allotted for different Hogh Court Benches from the below advertisement file.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017
High Court of Bombay has decided to fill Personal Assistant Posts. The applications of Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Online Applications will be available from 22nd December 2016 and will be going to be closed on 6th January 2017. Candidates are invited for the preparation in Bombay High Court Recruitment 2017 for the Personal Assistant employment in Bombay High Court and its Benches at Nagpur and Aurangabad.
Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Vacancies
Organization Name – High Court Of Bombay.
Name of the Post – Personal Assistant.
No of Vacant Posts – 135 Vacancies.
Location Wise Vacancy Details
- Bombay – 73.
- Nagpur – 29.
- Aurangabad – 33.
High Court of Bombay Recruitment 2017 – Brief Details
|Organisation Name||High Court Of Bombay|
|Name of the posts||Personal Assistant Posts|
|Number of vacancies||135 Vacancies|
|Job Category||Maharashtra State Government Jobs|
- For All Category Candidates – Rs.300/-.
- The Application fee should be pay through Online mode using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan, during filling Online Application Form.
- Test (Declaration of Passage of 600 Words, Typing a Passage of 500 Words)
- Viva – Voice
The High Court of Bombay is offering the monthly pay scale of Rs.15600/- to Rs.39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
Eligibility Criteria for Bombay High Court PA Jobs
Graduation Degree and ten years Experience as Lower Grade Stenographer (or) 08 years Experience as Higher Grade Stenographer & have Speed of 120 wpm or above in English Shorthand and 50 wpm in English Typing.
- Lower Age Limit – 21 Years.
- Higher Age Limit – 38 Years.
Important Dates for Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Employment
- Starting Date For Bombay High Court Online Applications: 22nd December 2016.
- Ending date Date For Submission of Online Applications: 6th January 2017
How to Apply for High Court of Bombay Personal Assistant Jobs 2017
- First, enters into Bombay High Court official website @ www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in
- open the recruitment section and read Personal Assistant Notification carefully.
- Eligible aspirants can click on Apply Online link
- Read all the provided instructions before start filling the online application
- Enter your personal, academic qualification, skills, and experience information in the application
- Upload the scanned copies of all supporting documents
- Pay the application fee based on the category and submit the form.
Please contact for Govt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.