Check the Bank of India BOI Syllabus & Exam Pattern given here for 539 Officer Credit, Manager, Security Officer, Sr. Manager Posts. View the BOI Previous Papers Pdf, Pattern, etc.
- 1 BOI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
- 1.1 Details about Bank of India Recruitment, BOI Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Bank of India Exam Pattern @ www.bankofindia.co.in
- 1.3 Download Bank of India Syllabus Pdf
BOI Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2016
Aspirants who are going to attend for the Bank of India Exam 2016 will be surfing the internet for the BOI Syllabus & Exam Pattern. Check the Bank of India Manager Syllabus & Officer Exam Pattern for starting your preparation. We have provided all the necessary information here for the guidance of the candidates. Make effective use of the Exam Pattern tabulated below with all the details such as Name of the Tests, Maximum Marks, Minimum Qualifying Marks & Duration. Download the Bank of India Previous Papers Pdf from the direct link given below. Bookmark our website for all the Latest Employment News, Syllabus, Previous Papers, Results, etc.
Details about Bank of India Recruitment, BOI Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Bank of India has recently released a recruitment to fill 539 Posts of Officer Credit, Manager, Senior Manager, Security Officer, etc. Candidates who are seeking for Bank Jobs can check the official notification details given below. The submission of online application for BOI Recruitment 2016 starts from 31/05/2016. For other details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Pay Scale, How to Apply, etc. can check the notification below. The last date to apply is 14th June 2016.
Name of the Organization: Bank of India.
No of Posts: 539 Posts.
Name of the Posts: Officer Credit, Manager, Security Officer, Sr. Manager Posts.
Job Location: India.
BOI Official Website: www.bankofindia.co.in
Bank of India Exam Pattern @ www.bankofindia.co.in
The Selection Procedure will be through Online Test and/or Personal Interview ( depends on the number of applicants/eligible candidates).
Online Exam Pattern:
The structure of online examination given under is for the posts of Officer-Credit, Manager, & Senior Manager Posts.
- The Test of English Language will be available bilingually, i.e. English and Hindi.
- There will be a penalty of one-fourth or 0.25 of the marks for each wrong answer marked in the Objective Tests.
- The Interview is conducted for 100 Marks.
|S.No||Name of the Tests||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for General Candidates||Duration|
|1.||English Language||50||20||Composite Time of 150 min|
|2.||General Awareness with special reference to Banking Industry||50||20|
- The Selection Procedure for the Post of Security Officer will be done by way of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion depending on the number of eligible candidates.
- Minimum qualifying marks in Group Discussion will be 40% for General Candidates, and 35% for SC/ST/OBC and the same will be of qualifying nature only.
- The Interview is conducted for 100 Marks.
Download Bank of India Syllabus Pdf
Candidates can check the BOI Syllabus given below for English & General Awareness. View the papers from the link attached below.
BOI English Syllabus
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Error Correction.
- One word substitutions.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence Structure.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Cloze Passage.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
BOI Syllabus for General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry)
- Current Events.
- Budget and Five Year Plans.
- Countries & Capitals.
- Important Days.
- Current Affairs – National & International.
- Books and Authors.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Important Financial & Economic News.
- Awards and Honors.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
BOI Financial Management Syllabus
This Financial Management Syllabus is just for reference purpose. We have gathered the related topics and specified here for the guidance of the candidates.
- Financial Accounting.
- Financial Environment of Business (with special emphasis on India).
- Accounting Concepts, Principles, Bases and Policies.
- Introduction to Financial Markets.
- Corporate Financial Objectives and Functions.
- Double Entry Accounting.
- Secondary Books.
- Trial Balance.
- Final Accounts.
- Introduction to Management Accounting.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Valuation of the Firm.
- Sources of Funds.
- Funds Flow Analysis.
- Cash Flow Analysis.
- Understanding Cost.
- Calculating Cost of Capital.
- Dividend policy and the issue of bonus shares.
- Evaluation of Lease Contracts.
- Marginal Costing and Break Even Analysis.
- Decisions Involving Alternative Choices.
- Budgetary Control.
- Risk and Return Portfolio Theory.
- Corporate, Financial Restructuring.
- Standard Costing.
- Working Capital Management.
- Financial Analysis.
Download BOI Previous Year Question Papers @ bankofindia.co.in
Check the Bank of India Previous Papers provided here for the guidance of the candidates. Aspirants can make use of the information provided on this web page for the preparation. Follow the steps given below to download the papers.
- Click on the link given as BOI Model Papers.
- View the article completely.
- Check the links & download the papers.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
14,336 total views, 4 views today