BMRCL Notification 2017-18 had announced on 13th November 2017 by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. The Banglore MRCL released the Latest Employment News to recruit 80 Graduate Engineer Vacancies. Postulates who are looking for Engineering Jobs can check the details here. The Organization had proposed an Online Mode of Applications. No other applications will not accept. Individuals who interested in BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 Bangalore make use of this excellent opportunity by submitting the online forms from 13th November 2017 to 15th December 2017. Applicants can visit the official website www.bmrc.co.in to get further information about bmrcl recruitment notification 2017.
- 1 BMRCL Notification 2017-18
- 1.1 BMRCL Graduate Engineer Vacancy 2017-18 Details
- 1.2 Banglore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017-18 – Brief Info
- 1.3 BMRCL Graduate Engineer Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Details
- 1.4 Salary Offered by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
- 1.5 How to Apply for BMRCL GE Civil Jobs 2017
BMRCL Notification 2017-18
Good news for the contenders looking for Karnataka Government Jobs. The BMRCL Notification 2017-18 invites applications from the candidates who completed their graduation in Civil Engineering. Aspirants who satisfy the eligibility should apply before the end date to avoid the last minute rush. Grab the further details of BMRCL Recruitment like eligibility, pay scale, age limit, selection process, etc. from this article. Successfully registered candidates start the BMRCL Graduate Engineer Exam. For the Syllabus, aspirants need to get back to our page. We will update the BMRCL GE Exam Syllabus & Test Pattern shortly.
BMRCL Graduate Engineer Vacancy 2017-18 Details
Competitors who want to build their career more brightly and willing to apply for BMRCL Recruitment 2017-18 Bangalore can have a look at below vacancy details.
Name of the Post: Graduate Engineer.
Total No of Vacancies: 80.
Banglore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd Recruitment 2017-18 – Brief Info
|Name of Organization||Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate Engineer (Civil) Posts|
|No. of Vacancies||80 Posts|
|Job Type||Govt Jobs|
|Starting Date||Available now|
|Last Date||15th December 2017|
Mode of Selection for BMRCL GE Vacancies 2017
The Applicants of BMRCL Notification 2017-18 will select by their performance in the selection rounds. Check the below for the process of selection.
- Written Examination.
Important Dates for BMRCL Notification 2017
- Online Application Submission Available Now.
- Last Date to submit the Application Form 15th December 2017
- Closing Date to pay the Application Fee 16th December 2017
- Tentative Exam Date: 28th January 2018.
Application Fee for Bangalore GE Jobs 2017
Aspirants who are attending the recruitment of BMRCL have to pay the nonrefundable application fee through online as per the norms of the organization.
- For General Candidate: Rs.900/-.
- SC/ST Candidates: Rs.400/-.
BMRCL Graduate Engineer Vacancies 2017 – Eligibility Details
Job hunters must possess the Graduate Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized government university with excellent academic records. For more queries, refer the BMRCL Notification 2017-18 which had updated below sections.
Individuals need to attain the maximum age of 35 years as declared by the Organization Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.
Salary Offered by Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Finalized candidates for BMRCL Notification 2017-18 will have to join as a Graduate Engineer with a pay scale of Rs.25,000/-. The other allowances may also applicable for reserved category candidates.
How to Apply for BMRCL GE Civil Jobs 2017
- Go to the official website of BMRCL, i.e., www.bmrc.co.in.
- On the Home page, Go to Careers page.
- At Careers page, Search for the BMRCL Recruitment for Civil Engineers.
- Download the Advertisement and Check your credentials.
- If you are eligible, Click On Online Application Link.
- Fill up the BMRCL GE Application Form with accurate details.
- Next, Click on Make Payment Button.
- Pay the Application fee and upload necessary documents to the application.
- Apply and save a copy for future reference.