Birbhum District Court Syllabus 2016 is available here for download. We are providing Birbhum Dt Court LDC Syllabus & Steno, Typist Exam Pattern along with Birbhum DC Group D Syllabus here on this web page for the guidance of candidates.
- 1 Birbhum District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern
- 1.1 Details about Birbhum DC English Stenographer Syllabus & Group D Exam Pattern
- 1.2 Birbhum District Court Exam Pattern 2016 @ ecourts.gov.in
- 1.2.1 Birbhum DC English Stenographer Exam Pattern
- 1.2.2 Birbhum Dt Court Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern @ ecourts.gov.in
- 1.2.3 District Court of Birbhum Exam Pattern for English Typist / Copyist
- 1.2.4 Birbhum Dt Court Exam Pattern for Group ‘D’ Category (Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard)
- 1.2.5 Latest Govt Jobs Syllabus
- 1.3 District Court of Birbhum General English Syllabus for English Stenographer
- 1.4 Birbhum Dt Court LDC Syllabus for General Studies / Current Affairs
- 1.5 Birbhum Dt Court Syllabus for Arithmetic
- 1.6 Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for General English @ ecourts.gov.in
Birbhum District Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern
Applicants who are going to attend for the District Court of Birbhum Exam will be searching for Birbhum District Court English Typist Syllabus & Farash, LDC Exam Pattern. Aspirants can view the District Court Syllabus for Lower Divison Clerk, Steno, English Typist, Group D Posts. Candidates can check the Birbhum Dt Court Syllabus given in our wingovtjobs.com website to start their preparation. The District Court of Birbhum Previous Papers Pdf is available below for download. Candidates can visit our website for more updates regarding Birbhum Dt Court Recruitment 2016, Birbhum Court Syllabus & Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, Birbhum Court Results, etc.
Details about Birbhum DC English Stenographer Syllabus & Group D Exam Pattern
Name of the Organization: Birbhum District Court.
No of Vacancies: 22 Posts.
Name of the Posts: LDC, English Steno, English Typist, Group D posts.
Location: West Bengal.
Official Website: ecourts.gov.in/birbhum
Birbhum District Court Exam Pattern 2016 @ ecourts.gov.in
The Birbhum Dt Court Exam Pattern for various posts such as English Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, English Typist-Copyist, Group-D Category (Peon/Farash/Night Guard) Posts is given below. Check the Pattern thoroughly to prepare well for the exam.
Birbhum DC English Stenographer Exam Pattern
- The candidates who qualify in the Three Papers will be called for Personality Test where knowledge in computer operation will also be tested.
- The final selection process includes Result of all three papers, Computer Operation & Personality Test.
|1.||Paper-I||Dictation & Transcription||400 Marks|| Dictation (10 Minutes)
followed by Transcription
|2.||Paper-II||General English||100 Marks||90 Minutes|
|3.||Paper-III||Typing||100 Marks||10 Minutes|
Birbhum Dt Court Lower Division Clerk Exam Pattern @ ecourts.gov.in
- The exam consists of Two Parts i.e. Part-I & Part-II.
- The candidates who get qualified in the Part-I Exam will be called for Part-II Exam.
- On the basis of the result of Part-II exam, candidates will be selected for Personality Test carrying 10 Marks when the knowledge in computer shall also be tested.
|Parts||Exam Type||Topics||No of Questions||Marks||Duration|
|100||100 Marks||1 1/2 Hour|
|Part-II||Conventional Type||Group A: English||–||50 Marks||1 Hour|
|Group B: Bengali/Hindi/Urdu/Nepali||–||50 Marks|
District Court of Birbhum Exam Pattern for English Typist / Copyist
- The Exam Pattern consists of Preliminary Exam(Objective Type) & Mains Exam(Type Test).
- Prelims Exam consists of One Paper with Objective Type Questions asked on General English (30 Marks), Current Affairs(20 Marks). The duration of the Prelims exam is 1 Hour. Those who qualify Prelims will appear for Mains Exam.
- Mains Exam is of Typist Test. Every candidate is required to type 450 Words in 15 Minutes from a manuscript of English Passage.
- Aspirants who pass Typing test will be called for Personality Test carrying 10 Marks when the knowledge in computer shall also be tested.
- The final selection process includes total marks obtained in Typewriting, Computer Operation, & Personality Test.
|1.||Prelims||General English||30 Marks||1 Hour|
|Current Affairs||20 Marks|
|2.||Mains||Typing Test||–||15 Min|
|3.||Personality Test||10 Marks||–|
Birbhum Dt Court Exam Pattern for Group ‘D’ Category (Peon/ Farash/ Night Guard)
- A Written Exam is conducted by the authority.
- On the basis of the result of written exam, successful candidates will be called for Personality Test.
District Court of Birbhum General English Syllabus for English Stenographer
- Translation from Bengali to English.
- Translation from English to Bengali.
- Correct use of Words.
- Correctness of Sentence.
- Use of Common Phrases.
Birbhum Dt Court LDC Syllabus for General Studies / Current Affairs
- General Knowledge.
- History – India.
- Geography – India.
- Science & Technology.
- Social Studies.
- Environmental Studies.
- Famous Personalities.
- Current Affairs – National, International & Local.
- Computer Awareness.
- Culture & Heritage – India.
- The Internet etc.
Birbhum Dt Court Syllabus for Arithmetic
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Ratio and Time.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Whole Numbers.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Time and Work.
- Fundamental Arithmetic Operations etc.
Lower Division Clerk Syllabus for General English @ ecourts.gov.in
- Error Correction.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Unseen Passages.
- One word substitutions.
- Shuffling of sentence parts.
- Sentence structure.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Subject-Verb Agreement etc.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
164 total views, 1 views today