BEL Recruitment Syllabus is available for download on our website. The Candidates applying for the post of BEL Various Posts will get the Bharat Electronics Written Test Syllabus and BEL Exam Pattern through our blog. In addition, the candidates can also get regular updates on Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment details and Written Exam Syllabus. Visit our site for more information like Exams Syllabus, Paper Pattern and Previous Papers of Latest Government Jobs. It is beneficial for the applicants to know about the Engineer Assistant Trainee, Technician, Junior Assistant, Written Test Pattern and Syllabus for a tailor made preparation for the exam.
- 1 BEL Recruitment Syllabus
- 1.1 Bharat Electronics Limited Syllabus | Posts Details
- 1.2 BEL Recruitment Exam Pattern
- 1.3 Bharat Electronics Ltd EAT and Other Posts Syllabus
- 1.3.1 BEL Recruitment General Aptitude Syllabus
- 1.3.2 Bharat Electronics Ltd Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- 1.3.3 Bharat Electronics Limited Electronics & Communication Engineering Syllabus
- 1.3.4 BEL Computer Science Engineering Syllabus
- 1.3.5 Bharat Electronics Recruitment Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
BEL Recruitment Syllabus
Bharat Electronics Limited invites online applications for recruitment of 64 various posts through its official notification. BEL is providing the employment opportunity for the posts of Engineer Asst Trainee, Technician ‘C’, Junior Assistant, and Staff Nurse. Bharat Electronics Ltd Recruitment is an Online Application process based on Written Test for the Selection Process. BEL Recruitment Written Test Syllabus and Exam Syllabus are essential tools for the applicant to have the best preparation for the Written Exam. The candidates can get the BEL Recruitment Exam Syllabus and Question Paper Pattern through our blog. However, the official website for the BEL Recruitment is www.bel-india.com.
Bharat Electronics Limited Syllabus | Posts Details
Name of the Organization: Bharat Electronics Limited.
Name of the Post: Engineer Assistant Trainee, Technician, Junior Assistant, & Staff Nurse.
No. of Posts: 64 Posts.
Job Location: Bengaluru.
BEL Recruitment Exam Pattern
The BEL applicants can check for BEL Recruitment Syllabus through our article. Here you will get the BEL Written Test Syllabus and the Exam Pattern to prepare well for the Various Posts of Written Examination conducted by Bharat Electronics Limited. Our blog provides the relevant information about the Syllabus, Exam Pattern and the previous question papers of the BEL Engineer Asst Trainee and other posts. The Witten Examination for Trainee, Technician & other posts consists of General Aptitude of 50 Marks and Technical Aptitude of 100 Marks. The Written Examination is followed by a document verification of the candidates shortlisted based on the performance in the Written Test. The BEL Written Test is an Objective Type Test consisting of the following topics.
- General Aptitude: 50 Marks
- Technical Aptitude: 100 Marks – Technical/Professional Knowledge Test with 100 questions having specific questions from respective discipline.
The Minimum Qualifying marks in BEL Written Test vary as follows.
|General / OBC||Min 35% in Part I and 35% in Part II|
|SC/ST/PWD||Min 30% in Part I and 30% in Part II|
The time duration of the BEL Written Test will be 150 Minutes, i.e., 2½ hours. Each question carries One Mark, and each wrong answer will get negative 1/2, Mark.
Bharat Electronics Ltd EAT and Other Posts Syllabus
The candidates applying for the posts of EAT, Technician, and Junior Assistant shall have a knowledge of BEL Written Test Syllabus and Exam Pattern for a better analysis. The complete details of the recruitment process are available on the official website www.bel-india.com. BEL Written test consists of the following topics.
- General Aptitude.
- Technical Aptitude of the relevant discipline.
BEL Recruitment General Aptitude Syllabus
- General Mental Ability.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Analytical Ability.
- Comprehension Ability.
- Basic Numeracy.
- Data Interpretation Skills.
- General Knowledge.
Bharat Electronics Ltd Electrical Engineering Syllabus
- Basic Electrical Engineering Concepts.
- Network Theory.
- Magnetic Circuit.
- AC Fundamentals.
- Measurement and measuring instruments.
- Electrical Machines.
- Power Electronics & Drives.
- Analog and Digital Electronics.
- Power Systems.
- Estimation and costing.
- Utilization of Electrical Energy.
- Basic Electronics etc.
Bharat Electronics Limited Electronics & Communication Engineering Syllabus
- Electronic Devices.
- Signals and Systems.
- Digital Circuits.
- Analog Circuits.
- Control Systems.
BEL Computer Science Engineering Syllabus
- Web Technologies.
- Theory of Computation.
- Programming and Data Structures.
- Digital Logic.
- Operation System.
- Compiler Design.
- Software Engineering.
- Information Systems.
- Computer Organization.
Bharat Electronics Recruitment Mechanical Engineering Syllabus
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences:
- Heat Transfer.
- Fluid Mechanics.
- Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering:
- Metrology and Inspection.
- Metal Casting.
- Engineering Materials.
- Inventory Control.
- Production Planning and Control.
- Operations Research.
- Machine Tool Operations.
- Machining and Computer Integrated Manufacturing respectively.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,885 total views, 28 views today