BEL Recruitment notification has been released to fill up 64 vacant positions of various posts. Bharat Electronics Limited requires Engineering Trainee Assistant, Technicians, Junior Assistants and Staff Nurses for its Bengaluru Unit. Desirous candidates of the Central Government Jobs can apply for these posts. Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2016 is on a Permanent basis. The aspirants can visit the official website www.bel-india.com for the complete details of the recruitment process. However, our blog provides the BEL 2016 Recruitment details such as vacancies, eligibility, pay scale, etc. The last date for online application is 19.10.2016.
Bharat Electronics Limited, Bengaluru, is recruiting 64 candidates for various posts through its Official Notification. BEL Recruitment 2016 is an online application process. The applicants need to download the Fee Challan from the official website of BEL and deposit the BEL Application Fee in the branches of State Bank of India. Bharat Electronics Ltd released the notification for the recruitment of Engineer Trainees, Jr. Assts, Technicians, and Staff Nurses. Therefore BEL 2016 Recruitment is an excellent opportunity for the job aspirants in BEL. The detailed recruitment details and application process is available on the BEL official website www.bel-india.com. Apply for BEL Bengaluru Recruitment before 19.10.2016.
Bharat Electronics Limited Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Bharat Electronics Limited.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 64 Posts.
Post wise Details:
- Engineering Asst. Trainee (EAT): 21 Posts.
- Technician ‘C’: 26 Posts.
- Junior Assistant: 15 Posts.
- Staff Nurse: 02 Posts.
Job Location: Bengaluru.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Online.
- General and OBC Cat6egory: Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST/PWD: No Fee.
- For Engineering Asst. Trainee (EAT): Rs.10050-3%-25450+ admissible allowance.
- For Technician ‘C’, Junior Assistant, & Staff Nurse: Rs. 8740-3%-22150/- + admissible allowance.
Selection Mode: Written Test.
Official Website: www.bel-india.com.
Bharat Electronics Ltd Eligibility Criteria
- General Category: 28 Years.
- OBC Category: 31 Years.
- SC/ST Candidates: 33 Years.
- Age Relaxation is also applicable for PWD Candidates.
- Engineering Asst. Trainee (EAT): 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in any of the following disciplines
- Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering.
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Chemical Engineering
- Technician ‘C’: ITI + one-year apprenticeship OR 3 years National Apprenticeship Certificate Course.
- Junior Assistant: 3 years full time Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University + Knowledge in Computer Operation.
- Staff Nurse: Should have completed SSLC + Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery from a recognized institute.
Important dates of BEL Bangalore Recruitment
Availability of Online Application: 05.10.2016.
Upload of Fee Challan Last Date: 19.10.2016.
Online Application Last Date: 19.10.2016.
Upload of Admit Cards on Website: 05.11.2016.
Written Test Date: 19.11.2016 & 20.11.2016.
Application Process for BEL Recruitment 2016
- The applicants shall visit the Official Website www.bel-india.com.
- Click on the Recruitment tab on the homepage.
- Open the Apply Online link adjacent to the post.
- Create Login and fill the online application form in addition to an uploading scan of Photo & Signature.
- Make the payment and submit the application.
- After successful submission of the BEL online application, print the application.
- The candidate will also get all guidelines of Application Process and Fee Payment on the official website.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
152 total views, 1 views today