BECIL Monitoring Recruitment official notification is released inviting applications for the posts of Content Auditor and Monitor. Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd aims at providing Monitoring Jobs on a contract basis. The contenders who are eagerly waiting for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. All the BECIL Recruitment details like Vacancy, Eligibility, Pay Scale, aPplication Process, etc. can be found on our website. However, the candidates can also visit the BECIL Official Website www.becil.com. The last date for receiving the applications by BECIL is 21.11.2016.
- 1 BECIL Monitoring Recruitment
- 1.1 BECIL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 1.3 Important Dates for BECIL Monitoring Recruitment
- 1.4 Application Process for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment
BECIL Monitoring Recruitment
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited is a Public Surveillance Unit under Ministry of I&B. BECIL is engaging Content Auditors and Language Monitors on a contractual basis in EMMC. EMMC is a subordinate office of Ministry of Information and Broadcasting, Government of India. BECIL Recruitment is the best opportunity for the candidates with educational background from Mass Communication and Journalism/Media. Furthermore, the candidates shall have the proficiency in the English language as the candidates need to make the reports in /English only after the recruitment. Therefore the candidates willing to apply for the recruitment shall go through the official advertisement for furthermore details.
BECIL Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited.
Name of the Post: Content Auditor, Monitor.
Total No. of Posts: 22 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- Content Auditor: 02 Posts.
- Monitor: 20 Posts.
Job Location: New Delhi.
Job Category: Central Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Offline.
The applicants shall pay the following Registration Fee in the form of Demand Draft in the name of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited and payable at New Delhi.
- General & OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- SC/ST/PC Candidates: No Fee.
Selection Mode: Personal interview
Official Website: www.becil.com.
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Refer official website to know about the Age Criteria for different posts.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Educational Qualification|
Important Dates for BECIL Monitoring Recruitment
Application Form Download: Available.
BECIL Application Receipt Last Date: 21.11.2016.
Application Process for Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd Recruitment
- The eligible and willing candidates who possess all the desirable criteria shall visit the official website www.becil.com.
- Click on the Careers tab on the Homepage.
- Then click on the Vacancies.
- Click on the link against the Advertisement of the concerned FRecruitment to get the details.
- Under the Careers section, click on the Registration Form and download the BECIL Registrations Form.
- The candidates to whom the Registration Fee is applicable shall pay it in cash or in the form of Demand Draft drawn in the name of Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Ltd payable at New Delhi.
- Fill in the Application form all the relevant details in addition to Registration Number, Date, and Fee.
- Affix your latest passport size photograph in the provided space.
- The envelope shall have the post superscription as “Application for the post of Content Auditor” and “Application for the post of Monitor, Language _________________”.
- The applications shall reach the BECIL office on or before 21st November 2016.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
157 total views, 2 views today