BCCL Recruitment 2016 Notification is released in the Month of June 2016. 721 Mining Sardar, Jr Overman and Overseer (Civil) Posts are released under this notification. Aspirants who are interested should apply through Online on or before 7th July 2016. Check more details regarding Bharat Coking Coal Limited here.
BCCL Jobs 2016 Notification
Bharat Coking Coal Limited published a notification on 9th June 2016. In this notification, 721 Mining Sardar, Jr Overman, and Overseer (Civil) Jobs are released. Aspirants who are the residents of Jharkhand and surrounding areas should use this opportunity. This notification was issued under the Advertisement No: 06/ 2016. Candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Jharkhand can apply to this BCCL Recruitment 2016. Every year Bharat Coking Coal Limited releases so many employment notifications to select the candidates for various departments. It is looking to hire the talented and eligible candidates to fill these BCCL Vacancies. Job Seekers who are interested should fill the Online Application from the Official Website www.bccl.gov.in. Online Application Links will be activated from 15th June 2016. The last Date for submitting the BCCL Online Applications is 7th July 2016. The complete details are given clearly in this article so once go through it carefully.
BCCL Recruitment 2016 Details
Name Of the Organization: Bharat Coking Coal Limited.
Total No. of Vacancies: 721.
Name Of the Post: Various.
Official Website: www.bccl.gov.in
Job Location: Jharkhand.
Job Type: State Government.
Mode Of Application: Online.
Application Fee: Job Seekers who are interested in BCCL Jobs should pay the Application Fee depending on their category. The fee should be paid using SBI I-Collect option. The Application fee details are given below.
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex Serviceman/ Departmental Candidates: No Fee.
- Remaining Categories: Rs 200/-
The selection process for BCCL Recruitment: Aspirants will be selected based on their performance in the Written Test, which is conducted by the Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment Board.
Salary: Rs 19,035.02 Per Month.
BCCL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies: 721.
Post & Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|S.No||Name of the Post and Category||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Overseer (Civil): 66|
|6||Junior Overman: 310|
|11||Mining Sirdar: 345|
Eligibility Criteria for Bharat Coking Coal Limited Recruitment
Age Limit for BCCL Mining Sirdar Recruitment
Applicants who wish to participate in Bharat Coking Coal Limited Jobs should satisfy the below age criteria as on 7th July 2016.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Age Relaxation for SC/ ST Candidates is 5 Years.
- For OBC Candidates, the age is relaxable by 3 Years.
For more Age Details kindly refer the Official Notification, which is attached below.
Educational Qualification for BCCL Jobs
- Overseer (Civil): Should have done Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- Junior Overman: Should Possess Diploma in Mining Engineering and valid Gas Testing, First Aid Certificate.
- Mining Sirdar: Candidates should possess Mining Sirdar’s Certificate, which is issued by the Director General Mines Safety.
BCCL Online Application
Bharat Coking Coal Limited Online Applications are available on the Official Website www.bccl.gov.in. Online Links will be activated from 15th June 2016. It is a strict advice to the candidates to read the official notification before applying for BCCL Recruitment. The last Date for submitting the BCCL Online Applications is 7th July 2016. Online Application Links will be closed after 7th July 2016. The direct Online Application Link is attached below to reduce the searching time for the Interested aspirants. So Candidates should click on the link and submit the Online Applications before the due date.
How to Apply:
- Visit BCCL Official Website www.bccl.gov.in
- Click on “Careers in BCCL”.
- Select the Appropriate Recruitment Link.
- Read the notification carefully.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill the Online Application without any mistakes.
- Make the Payment.
- Click on Submit.
- Take a printout of the Application and send it to the following address along with necessary documents.
The Advertiser (BCCL),
Post Box No 9248,
Krishna Nagar Head Post Office,
- Self Attested Copy of the Registered Application Form.
- Self Attested Copy of Matriculation Certificate.
- Self Attested Copy f Technical Education Certificates.
- Commencement of Online Applications: 15th June 2016.
- Last Date to submit the Online Applications: 7th July 2016.
- Last Date for the Payment of Application Fee: 10th July 2016.
- Last Date for sending the Hard Copy of Application Form: 17th July 2016.
Download BCCL Recruitment Notification
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.