BARC Recruitment 2017 Notification has issued. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Kalpakkam is inviting Online Applications from Young and Talented Candidates for Various Posts like Laboratory Assistant and Technician, Fitter, Welder, Other posts. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre released an Employment Notification to fill 86 vacancies. Aspirants those who are in search of government jobs in Tamil Nadu can register for BARC Recruitment 2017. Candidates who are eligible Register Online for BARC Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2017. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Online Applications will be available up to 31st January 2017. Job Seekers who are looking for the upcoming Latest Government Jobs updates can visit our website www.wingovtjobs.com regularly.
- 1 BARC Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 BARC Kalpakkam Recruitment Notification 2017 – Brief Info
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for BARC Laboratory Assistant, Technician Posts
- 1.4 Important dates for BARC Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 How to Apply for BARC Laboratory Assistant, Technician Jobs
BARC Recruitment 2017
Dr. Homi Jehangir Bhabha conceived a Nuclear Program in India. Dr. Bhabha established the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) for carrying out the nuclear science research in the year of 1945. Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARK) has decided to fill 86 vacant positions. Interested candidates can apply for BARC Recruitment Notification 2017. All the Complete Details of Maharashtra BARK Recruitment 2017 like Selection Process, Educational Qualifications, no of Vacancies, Age Limits had given below. For More Information of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Recruitment, 2017 refer official website, i.e., www.barc.gov.in.
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 86 posts.
Post Wise Vacancy Details
|S.No||Post Name||Number of vacancies|
|01||Plant Operator/ Health Physics Assistant (HP)||32 Posts|
|02||Laboratory Assistant||06 Posts|
|07||Instrument Mechanic||05 Posts|
|08||Electronic Mechanic||02 Posts|
BARC Kalpakkam Recruitment Notification 2017 – Brief Info
Name of the Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Number of Vacancies: 86 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Tamil Nadu
Job Category: State Government Job.
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in.
- General/ OBC Category: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ ST Category: No Fee.
Aspirants who have applied for the BARK Laboratory Assistant Posts will be selected based on the performance in Written Test.
Selected candidates will receive Rs.6,200/- per month for the 1st year and Rs.7,200/- for the 2nd year.
Eligibility Criteria for BARC Laboratory Assistant, Technician Posts
Candidates who are applying for the BARK Laboratory Assistant, Technician Posts can check the education qualification, age limit details here.
Applying candidates should possess HSC in Science stream with minimum 60% marks.
- Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 22 years.
Important dates for BARC Recruitment 2017
- Online Applications Commencement from: Availale Now.
- Ending Date for Submitting the BARK Online Applications: 31st January 2017.
How to Apply for BARC Laboratory Assistant, Technician Jobs
- Candidates can Open Official site of BARC, i.e., www.barc.gov.in.
- Read the BARC Laboratory Assistant, Technician Notification Details.
- Click on the Link named as BARC Laboratory Assistant, Technician Online Application Form.
- Fill all the Details in the Online Application Form.
- Pay the Application for BARK Jobs of the Post Applied.
- Submit the BARC Laboratory Assistant application form by on or before the last date.
- Take a hard copy of BARC Laboratory Assistant application form for the future purpose.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266
737 total views, 1 views today