Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) has announced a public endorsement regarding BARC Recruitment 2016-17 to recruit dedicated and skillful job aspirants for the unfilled 168 Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Upper Division Clerk posts. This recruitment is for positioning Stipendiary Trainee in the category —II at the location of Nuclear Recycle Board (NRB), BARC. Interested Aspirants can apply for BARC Recruitment 2016-17 through Online mode. Online Application forms will be started from 19th November 2016. The last date of submitting the online application will be 13th December 2016. Job Seekers who are eagerly waiting for the Latest Government Jobs can visit our website www.wingovtjobs.com for the latest updates.
- 1 BARC Recruitment 2016-17
- 1.1 BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016-17 Overview
- 1.2 BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016-17 Job Vacancy Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Associate Professor Recruitment 2016-17
- 1.4 Procedure for applying BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016-17
BARC Recruitment 2016-17
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Mumbai (Maharashtra) is a premier Nuclear Research Centre having excellent infrastructure for advanced Research and Development of Nuclear Science and Engineering and related areas. Now BARC is ready for recruiting the 168 Stipendary Trainee, Technician & Upper Division Clerk vacancies in various trades on a temporary basis. Intenders who want to settle their career in Government Jobs in Maharashtra can utilize this brilliant opportunity. Applicants must submit their Online Applications on the official website www.barcrecruit.gov.in. The other details about BARC Recruitment 2016-17 such as Educational Qualification, Age Limits, Pay Scale, Important Dates, Selection Process,etc., are illustrated below.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016-17 Overview
Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Center.
Name of the Posts: Stipendiary Trainee, Technician, Upper Division Clerk Posts.
Number of Posts: 168 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Tarapur, Maharashtra.
Job Category: Central Government Jobs.
Official Website: www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
Starting Date: 19th November 2016.
Last Date: 13th December 2016.
Age Limit: As per the Notification.
Selection Process: Written Exam, Trade Test, Interview.
BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016-17 Job Vacancy Details
Organization Name: Bhabha Atomic Research Center.
Number of Vacancies: 168 Posts.
Post Wise Job Vacancy Details
Stipendiary Trainee Posts: 157 Posts.
- Electrician: 39 Posts.
- Plant Operator: 20 Posts.
- Maintenance Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 19 Posts.
- Mason: 14 Posts.
- Electronic Mechanic: 09 Posts.
- Welder: 08 Posts.
- Attendant Operator (Chemical Plant): 07 Posts.
- Instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant): 06 Posts.
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant): 05 Posts.
- Carpenter: 05 posts.
- Painter: 05 Posts.
- A/C Mechanic: 04 Posts.
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 04 posts.
- Plumber: 03 Posts.
- Fitter: 02 Posts.
- Turner: 02 Posts.
- Mechanic Automobile (Advance Diesel Engine): 02 Posts.
- Mechanic – Repairs & Maintenance of Heavy Vehicle: 02 Posts.
- Mechanist: 01 Post.
Technician Posts: 01 Post.
Upper Division Clerk Posts: 10 Posts.
Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Associate Professor Recruitment 2016-17
The Contenders who are applying for BARC Recruitment 2016 can check below for Educational Qualification and Age Limits.
- For Stipendiary Trainee Post: Candidates should Be Passed SSC/ HSC with Science stream with 60% marks and ITI (NTC/ NAC) Certificate in relevant trade.
- Eligibility Criteria For Upper Division Clerk Post: Applicants should have completed Graduate or equivalent with 50% marks with speed of 30 w.p.m in typewriting in English and Knowledge of Computer Application, Data Entry & Data Processing.
For the Post wise Educational Qualification details check the Official Notification.
- Stipendiary Trainee Post: Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 22 Years.
- Technician Post: Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 25 Years.
- Upper Division Clerk Post: Minimum of 18 Years and Maximum of 27 Years.
The Selected Applicants will receive the best Pay Scale between Rs.21,700/- to Rs.25,000/-.
For more details about Pay Scale refer the official notification.
- Starting Date for the Online Application Form: 19th November 2016.
- Last Date for submission of the Online Application Form: 13th December 2016.
- General/ OBC Category Candidates: Rs.100/-.
- SC/ST/ PWD/ Women: No Fees.
Selection of the Eligible Aspirants for the BARC Recruitment 2016 was based on the following rounds.
- Written Examination.
- Trade Test.
Procedure for applying BARC Stipendiary Trainee Recruitment 2016-17
- First, go to the official website www.barcrecruit.gov.in.
- Click on the Career Page.
- Select the BARC Stipendiary Trainees Recruitment 2016.
- Click on “Apply online” link.
- Click on the “New Registration”.
- Fill the Application Form with required details.
- Submit the application form.
- Take a printout of the online application form.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
206 total views, 1 views today