BARC Driver Syllabus is available here for the aspirants on this page. Candidates can view the detailed syllabus given below & can prepare well for their BARC Exam 2016.
Candidates can bookmark our website wingovtjobs.com to get more updates regarding BARC Driver Syllabus, BARC Previous Papers, BARC Admit Cards, BARC Results, etc.
- 1 BARC Driver Syllabus 2016 – BARC Recruitment 2016 for 20 Driver Jobs
- 2 About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre – BARC – www.barc.gov.in
- 3 Details about BARC Driver Group C Syllabus 2016
- 4 BARC Exam Pattern 2016 @ barc.gov.in
- 5 BARC Driver Syllabus – General Knowledge @barcrecruit.gov.in
- 6 barc.gov.in Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability
- 7 BARC Driver Syllabus – Motor Vehicle Act
BARC Driver Syllabus 2016 – BARC Recruitment 2016 for 20 Driver Jobs
Bhabha Atomic Research Centre has released a notification to recruit for about 20 Driver Jobs. The applying candidates should have educational qualification of 10th Standard & Consolidated experience in driving a light and Heavy vehicle for at least 3 years along with knowledge of motor mechanism. Applicant should have Minimum 18 years and Maximum 27 years as on 28/03/2016. Details of the online application are available on the website www.barcrecruit.gov.in. Eligible candidates can apply before the last date for BARC Recruitment 2016. The last date to apply for BARC Driver Jobs is 28/03/2016.
About Bhabha Atomic Research Centre – BARC – www.barc.gov.in
The Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) is India’s premier nuclear research facility with its headquarters located in Trombay, Mumbai, Maharashtra. BARC is a multi-disciplinary research centre with extensive infrastructure for advanced research and development covering the entire spectrum of nuclear science, engineering & other related areas. BARC also conducts research in spent fuel processing, & safe disposal of nuclear waste. Its other research focus areas are applications for isotopes in industries, medicine, agriculture, etc. BARC operates a number of research reactors across the country. The official website of Bhabha Atomic Research Centre is www.barc.gov.in.
Details about BARC Driver Group C Syllabus 2016
Name of the Organization: Bhabha Atomic Research Centre.
No of Posts: 20 Posts.
Name of the Post: Driver.
Job Location: India.
Official Website: www.barc.gov.in
BARC Exam Pattern 2016 @ barc.gov.in
- Selection will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the Written Test & Driving Test.
- The written test consists of objective type multiple choice answers asked on General Knowledge, Arithmetic, Motor Vehicle Act, Vehicle Insurance, etc.
- Driving test for both light and heavy vehicles. Only the candidates qualified in the written test will be called for driving test.
- The candidates will be given option to answer the questions in written test either in HINDI or ENGLISH.
BARC Driver Syllabus – General Knowledge @barcrecruit.gov.in
- Current Affairs.
- Social Science.
- Awards and Honors.
- Important Days.
- Indian Constitution.
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
- Countries & Capitals etc.
barc.gov.in Syllabus for Arithmetic Ability
- Number Systems.
- Decimals and Fractions.
- Profit and Loss.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
- Relationship between Numbers.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Use of Tables and Graphs.
- Ratio and Time.
- Time and Distance.
- Time and Work etc.
BARC Driver Syllabus – Motor Vehicle Act
- Accident Claims Tribunals.
- Various Sections of the Motor Vehicles Act, 1939.
- Mandatory signs.
- Control of Transport Vehicles.
- Registration of Motor Vehicles.
- Control of Traffic.
- Insurance of Motor Vehicles.
- Licensing of Drivers of Motor Vehicles.
- Offence, Penalties and Procedure.
- Accident Claims.
- Vehicle Insurance etc.
Click below to view BARC Previous Papers, & Syllabus.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Govrecruitment and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
1,264 total views, 4 views today