Ayush Haryana Recruitment notification has been released to recruit Medical Specialists on contract basis under National Rural Health Mission. AYUSH Recruitment invites applications from the eligible candidates for the posts of Specialists, Medical Officers, Therapists, Assistants, and Attendants. The candidates searching for the Latest Government Jobs can apply for these posts. You can also get the AYUSH Recruitment details like Eligibility, Vacancies, Pay Scale, etc. through our website. However, the official website of AYUSH Haryana is www.ayushharyana.gov.in. The closing date for receipt of applicants in the office is 28.10.2016.
Ayush Haryana Recruitment
AYUSH stands for Ayurvedic Yoga and Naturopathy Unani Siddha Homoeopathy and comes under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. Department of AYUSH Haryana is recruiting Medical Specialist officers and other Medical Personnel under the National Rural Health Mission. AYUSH aims at recruiting the candidates to serve in the various districts of Haryana. AYUSH recent official notification shows vacancy positions in different departments. Interested candidates shall refer through the AYUSH Haryana official website and download the official advertisement to know further details. However, the applications shall reach the concerned District offices before the closing date.
AYUSH Recruitment Vacancy Details
Name of the Organization: Department of AYUSH Haryana.
Name of the Post: Various Posts.
Total No. of Posts: 78 Posts.
Post Wise Details:
- Panchakarma Specialist: 06 Posts.
- Homeopathic Specialist: 06 Posts.
- Yoga Specialist: 07 Posts.
- Ayurvedic Medical Officer: 04 Posts.
- Homeopathic Medical Officer: 10 Posts.
- Panchkarma Therapist (Male): 08 Posts.
- Panchkarma Therapist (Female): 06 Posts.
- Ayurvedic Pharmacist: 09 Posts.
- Homeopathic Pharmacist: 05 Posts.
- Computer Assistant: 02 Posts.
- Kitchen Assistant: 11 Posts.
- Attendant (MPW): 04 Posts.
Job Location: Districts of Haryana.
Job Category: State Govt Job.
Apply Mode: Offline.
Application Fee: No Fee.
Pay Scale: AYUSH Haryana pays the following Pay Scales to the selected candidates.
- For Post 1 & 2: Rs.27000/-.
- For Post 3: Rs.22500/-.
- Posts 4 & 5: Rs.20000/-.
- Posts 7, 8 & 9: Rs.8800/-.
- For Post 10: Rs.9900/-.
- Post 11: Rs.6600/-.
- For Post 12: Rs.5500/-.
Selection Mode: Dept of AYUSH Haryana selects the candidates for the various posts based on the following process.
- Written Test/Interview
Official Website: www.ayushharyana.gov.in.
AYUSH Haryana Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Maximum Age Limit for various posts is as follows
- Ayurveda/Unani/Homoeopathy Dispenser: 55Years.
- Panchakarma Therapists: 20 – 45 Years.
- For all posts: 62 Years.
|Name of the Post||Desirable Qualification|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||A Degree in Ayurveda System of Medicines from any University/Institution recognized by the Government.|
|Unani Medical Officer||A Degree in Unani Tibbia from any University/Institution recognized by the Government.|
|Homoeopathy Medical Officer||
|Panchakarma Specialist||A degree in Ayurveda System of Medicine from any University/Institutions established by the Govt.|
Important Dates for AYUSH Recruitment 2016
Receipt of Applications Closing Date: 28.10.2016.
Availability of List of Shortlisted candidates for Written Test/Interview: 7-8 days after closing date.
Application Process for Ayush Haryana Recruitment 2016
- The interested and eligible candidates shall download the Application Proforma from the official website www.ayushharyana.gov.in.
- Fill in the AYUSH Haryana application proforma with valid e-mail id, contact number, and other related details.
- Attach the self-attested copies of relevant documents along with latest passport size color photographs and enclose in an envelope.
- Superscribe the envelope with Name of the Post and District you are applying for.
- Send/submit the application envelope in the office of the concerned District Civil Surgeon/District Ayurvedic Officer on working days on or before 28.10.2016.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
376 total views, 1 views today