Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2017 Notification for the candidates who have passed their final MBBS examination and completed the internship, for grant of Short Service Commission in the Armed Forces Medical Services. Indian Army Medical Service (AMFS) has published this Employment Notification for the recruitment of 400 Short Service Commission Posts. This is an excellent opportunity provided by the government of India. Interested candidates can apply for Armed Forces Medical Service Short Service Commission Posts through Online. The last date for filling the online application form is 29th December 2016. Job Hunters who are waiting for the Latest Employment News updates can refer our blog wingovtjobs.com.
- 1 Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 Indian Army Medical Crop Job Vacancy Details
- 1.2 Armed Forces Medical Service Employment Notification 2017 – Overview
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for AMFS Short Service Commission Posts
- 1.4 Important Dates for Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Procedure for Applying Armed Forces Medical Service SSC Jobs
Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2017
Armed Forces Medical College is a medical college in Pune, India, in the state of Maharashtra. The Indian Armed Forces manage this college. Armed Forces Medical Services has decided to fill 400 vacant posts of SSC. Applicants before applying for any Government Recruitment Jobs should have knowledge about the Recruitment Details. Applicants can the Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment Notification 2017 eligibility details, Selection Procedure, Online Application Procedure, Important Dates, Pay Scale, No of Vacancies, etc. on this site. Further information regarding the Armed Forces Medical Service Short Service Commission Recruitment 2017, Applicants can visit official website www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
Indian Army Medical Crop Job Vacancy Details
Name of the Post: Short Service Commission.
Number of Vacancies: 400 Posts.
Armed Forces Medical Service Employment Notification 2017 – Overview
Name of the Organization: Armed Forces Medical Service.
Name of the Post: Short Service Commission (SSC).
Number of Vacancies: 400 Posts.
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: India.
Job Category: Central Government Job.
Official Website: www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
Rs.200/– for all the category candidates. Candidates should pay the application fee through Online Only, No another mode of payment is accepted.
Contenders who have applied for Armed Forces Medical Service Short Service Commission will be selected based on the performance in following rounds.
- Personal Interview.
- Medical Test.
Eligibility Criteria for AMFS Short Service Commission Posts
Candidates who are applying for the AMFS Short Service Commission Posts can check the Education Qualification and Age Limit Details Here.
Applicants should possess MBBS in first or Second schedule or with Completed internship. And the candidates must have registered with any State Medical Council.
Applicants maximum age limit should not exceed more than 45 years.
Important Dates for Armed Forces Medical Service Recruitment 2017
- Online Applications Commencement From Available Now.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 29th December 2016.
Procedure for Applying Armed Forces Medical Service SSC Jobs
- Applicants log on to the AFMS Recruitment 2017 Official Website www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- Click on the advertisement of Short Service Commission Posts.
- Next, Click on Apply Online Link.
- Read the instructions through thoroughly to know all the eligibility details.
- Fill the application form as per instructions.
- Attach the recent scanned passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Remit the Application Fee.
- Next, Click on Submit button to complete your online application process.
- Finally, Retain a Photocopy of filled Application form for future use.
Please contact for winGovt jobs job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
293 total views, 3 views today