APSC PGT Recruitment 2016
APSC PGT Recruitment 2016 Notification had been published recently by Assam PSC on 5th March 2016. Assam Public Services Commission released these notifications (ADVT. NO. 01/2016; ADVT. NO. 02/2016) to recruit 108 Teaching & NonTeaching Vacancies. This Teaching & NonTeaching posts includes Assistant Professor, Post Graduation Teacher, and Assistant Librarian jobs. Aspirants who are searching for Assam PSC Jobs can use this opportunity to attain your goal. The Eligible and Interested candidates may apply for the Assam PSC PGT Recruitment 2016 on or before 8th April 2016 for Asst Professor Posts and 1st April 2016 for PGT & Asst Librarian Post under Assam Public Service Commission.
Interested aspirants can apply for the APSC Assam Professor Recruitment on or before the Last date. If you are work ethic, adaptable and looking for a State Govt Job in Assam, this notification is helpful for you. You can find online Application for Assam PGT Recruitment on our site. For detailed information about APSC PGT Recruitment, you can refer official site www.apsc.nic.in. We are providing the detailed Information regarding Assam PSC Recruitment in below sections. You can check necessary particulars regarding this Notification such as Age limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Vacancy Details, Application Fee, etc. here.
APSC Post Graduation Teacher Notification
Assam government issues various recruitment notifications for the candidates seeking for Govt Jobs. On its Recruitment Process, APSC Assam releases a notification to fill 108 vacancies in different departments. Aspirants looking for the Latest APSC Jobs in India may apply through online for this APSC Assam Teaching Recruitment 2016 Exam on or before the last date.
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Professor Recruitment
Education Qualification for Assam PSC Teaching & NonTeaching Recruitment
- Assistant Professor: Candidates should have Master’s Degree with at least 55% marks in Sanskrit (specialization in the concerned discipline i.e. Nyaya).
- Assistant Librarian: Candidates must have done Bachelor’s degree in Library & Information Science (B.Lib. & I.Sc.) or Master’s degree in Library and Information Science (M.Lib. & I.Sc.) from any recognized University.
- Post Graduate Teacher: Aspirants must possess M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com with minimum 50% marks in relevant subject with B.T./B.Ed degree from any recognized University.
Age limit for Assam PSC Teaching Recruitment
Aspirants applying for this APSC Assam Recruitment 2016 need to attain the below age limit as on 01/01/2016.
- Assistant Professor
- Candidate should have the maximum age of 38 years.
- Post Graduate Teacher & Assistant Librarian
- Minimum age limit of 21 years.
- Maximum age limit of 38 years.
Age relaxation applies to reserved candidates as per the rules of the Assam Public Service Commission.
APSC PGT Recruitment 2016 Details
Name of the Organization: Assam Public Service Commission.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in.
APSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post: Post Graduate Teacher, Asstt Professor, Asst Librarian.
Total Vacancies: 108 Posts.
Post wise Vacancies:
|S.no.||Name of the Post||No. of Posts|
|2.||Post Graduate Teacher||106|
Application Mode: Offline.
Job Location: Assam.
Job Category: Assam Government Jobs.
Selection Process: Candidates applying for APSC Teaching & NonTeaching Jobs will be shortlisted based on their performance in below tests conducted by the Assam Public Service Commission.
- Written Exam.
The candidate will get the pay off as follows.
- Assistant Librarian: Pay of Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 4,300/-.
- Assistant Professor: Pay of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with AGP of Rs. 6000/- PM.
- Post Graduate Teacher: Pay Rs. 8,000/- to Rs. 35,000/- with Grade pay of Rs. 5,100/-.
Application Fee: No Application fee required.
For Assistant Professor Posts
- Commencement Date for Submission of Online Application: 05/03/2016.
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee: 08/04/2016.
For Post Graduation Teacher & Asstt Librarian Posts
- Commencement Date for Submission of Online Application: 01/03/2016.
- Closing Date for Payment of Application Fee: 01/04/2016.
APSC Online Registration – Assam PSC 2016 Application Form
Candidates interested in applying for the Teaching & NonTeaching Jobs in various Departments under Assam Public Service Commission can get the online Application at the official website www.apsc.nic.in. Online Registration for the APSC PGT 2016 Recruitment is available from 01/03/2016 to 08/04/2016.
- Log on to the official website, i.e., www.apsc.gov.in
- Click on application form tab.
- Download the application form for the relevant post in the given format.
- Fill the application form in the given format without any mistakes.
- Paste recent passport size photograph in the given space.
- Mention the name of the post on the top of the envelope.
- Send the application form along with required documents by post to the address listed below before the due date.
Download APSC Assam PGT Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.