Check APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification is released by Assam Public Service Commission. APSC Recruitment 2016 is for 35 Assistant Inspector, Assistant Engineer (Civil), Director of Agriculture under Agriculture Department, Posts. Apply before 07th July 2016 for Assam PSC Recruitment 2016.
- 1 Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 – www.apsc.nic.in
- 2 APSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – APSC Jobs
Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 – www.apsc.nic.in
Assam Public Service Commission published APSC Recruitment 2016 Notification under Advertisement No. 06/2016. Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 notification is released on 17th June 2016 for Assistant Inspector, Assistant Engineer, and Other Posts. APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment is advertised to fill 35 vacancies. Aspirants who are interested in APSC Assam Jobs can apply for this latest Jobs in Assam through Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment. Along with the Application form, Candidates have to send the relevant documents in the prescribed format to the APSC. The last date to send the application form for APSC Jobs is on 7th July 2016. Aspirants can also get latest Engineering Jobs in our website. For remaining details like Eligibility, Experience, Educational Qualification, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc are given below.
Eligibility Criteria for APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016
Educational Qualification for APSC Recruitment
- For Assistant Engineer: Applicants should Complete B.Tech in Civil Engineering or equivalent from a recognized Organisation/ Institute affiliated by AICTE.
- For Assistant Inspector: Aspirants should pass MA, BT/ M.Sc. BT with 7 Years experience & 5 years Teaching experience in Secondary Schools & 2 years experience as SI (Sub Inspector) of Schools.
- For Director of Agriculture: Job Seekers must have First Class/ High second class degree in Agriculture for with relevant experience.
Age Limit for Assam PSC Jobs
The Age relaxations are applicable for different categories as per the Rules of Government for APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment 2016 as on 03.03.2016.
For Post 1 & 2:
- Minimum age: 21 years.
- Maximum age: 43 years.
For Post 3:
- Minimum age: 25 years.
- Maximum age: 43 years.
Assam Public Service Commission Recruitment 2016 Details – Assam PSC Jobs
Name of the Organization: Assam Public Service Commission.
Total No. of Posts: 35.
Name of the Posts: Asst Engineer (Civil), Assistant Inspector of Schools, Director of Agriculture Posts.
Official Website: www.apsc.nic.in
Job Type: State Government.
Job Location: Assam.
Mode of Application: Offline.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected for Assam Asst Engineer Recruitment based on their performance in the following
- Screening Test or Written Test.
- Last Date to the Send the Application form: 07/07/2016.
- For Assistant Inspector of Schools: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,900/- per month.
- For Assistant Engineer: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5,400/- per month.
- For Director of Agriculture: Rs. 12,000/- to Rs. 40,000/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 7,600/- per month.
APSC Recruitment 2016 Vacancy Details – APSC Jobs
Total Vacancies: 35 Posts.
Post Wise Vacancies:
|S.No||Type of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|1.||Asst Engineer (Civil)||25 Posts|
|2.||Assistant Inspector of Schools||09 Posts|
|3.||Director of Agriculture||01 Post|
APSC Application Form – www.apsc.nic.in
Candidates have to send their application form of Assam PSC Recruitment 2016 in the prescribed format along with the mentioned documents. You can download the application form of APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment from our site given below. Before applying and filling the application form and check whether you have fulfilled all the needs mentioned in the APSC Recruitment notification. If you satisfy all the conditions then fill the application form and send to the postal address given below. Follow the steps below before applying for Assam Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016.
How to Apply:
- Read the notification carefully which is attached below before applying for APSC Jobs.
- Visit the official website www.apsc.nic.in
- Click on the official link and download the APSC application form.
- Fill the application form carefully without any mistakes.
- Signature and Photograph must be attached in space given over there in the application form.
- Send the application form in the prescribed format on or before the last date.
- Make a print of the filled application form for future use.
- Send the filled application form through the Registered or Speed Post to the mentioned Postal address.
Assam Public Service Commission,
Assam PSC Result 2016
The APSC Recruitment Result is available on our website. Candidates who have attended for Assam PSC Exam can check their Assam Public Service Commission Result. Under APSC Asst Engineer Recruitment notification, Assam Public Service Commission will recruit 35 members to fill APSC Vacancies through APSC Jobs 2016.
Download APSC Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2016 Notification PDF
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
180 total views, 1 views today