APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification has released. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has published a Latest Government Jobs Notification for the recruitment of 504 Degree College Lecturer Posts. Aspirants who want to utilize this opportunity can download the notification pdf from below provided link. Candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this APPSC Degree Lecturer Jobs through Online Mode by on or before the last date 28th January 2017.
- 1 APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.1 APPSC Lecturer Jobs – Vacancy Details
- 1.2 APPSC Degree Lecturer Notification 2017 Brief – Details
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Jobs
- 1.4 Important Dates of APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment 2017
- 1.5 Steps for Applying APPSC Recruitment 2017 – Lecturer Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017
The Government of Andhra Pradesh recently issued the latest announcement for filling up the Lecture Posts in Degree Colleges. Job Hunters who are looking for latest Government Jobs in Andhra Pradesh can check and apply through Official Website www.psc.ap.gov.in. Before going to apply for this APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment 2017, candidates should read this page thoroughly. Here we provide all the details like Eligibility Criteria (Education Qualification, Age Limit), No of Vacancies, Pay Scale, Mode of Selection, How to Apply, etc.
APPSC Lecturer Jobs – Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Lecturer Posts
No of Vacancies – 504 Vacancies
Subject Wise Lecturer Vacancies in AP Degree Colleges
|Name of the Subject||Total|
|Overall Vacancies||504 Posts|
APPSC Degree Lecturer Notification 2017 Brief – Details
Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
Post Name: Lecturer Posts
No of Posts: 504 Posts
Apply Mode: Online.
Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
Job Category: State Government Jobs
Official Website: www.psc.ap.gov.in
Application Fee – Individuals of APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 should pay the application fee through Gateway or Net Banking / Credit Card / Debit Card.
Mode of Selection
- Written Examination (Computer Based Test).
- Oral Test (Interview only for those qualified).
Pay Scale – Candidates who got placed in hiring process of APPSC Degree College Lecturer Jobs will get monthly basic salary of Rs. 15,600/- to Rs. 39,100/- with Rs. 6000/- AGP.
Eligibility Criteria for Andhra Pradesh PSC Lecturer Jobs
- Possess Masters Degree, in a relevant subject, from the Universities, recognized in India. Should have the Good academic record with minimum 55% marks or an equivalent Grade of B for APPSC Lecturer Jobs.
- Must be Passed National Eligibility Test (NET) for lecturers conducted by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET conducted by the Osmania University.
- Refer APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment 2017 Notification detailed qualification requirements like the relaxation of Marks.
Applying candidates should attain below age limits as on 01.07.2016
- Minimum: 18 years.
- Maximum: 42 years.
Regarding Age Limit Relaxation contenders should check APPSC Official Notification
Important Dates of APPSC Degree College Lecturer Recruitment 2017
|Starting Date to Apply Online for APPSC Lecturer Jobs||29th December 2016|
|Last Date for Submitting Online Application||28th January 2017|
|Computer Based Test Scheduled Date||6th June 2017 FN & AN|
Steps for Applying APPSC Recruitment 2017 – Lecturer Jobs in Andhra Pradesh
- Visit the APPSC Official Website www.psc.ap.gov.in
- Download APPSC Degree College Lecturer Notification Pdf.
- Read it thoroughly to know eligibility criteria.
- Eligible Candidates should open the Apply Online link.
- Fill the APPSC Lecturer Online Application with necessary Details
- Pay the Application Fee as per your category mentioned in the notification.
- Finally, Submit and Download the Form for Future Use.
Please contact for Government job updates through WhatsApp first save this number as Wingovtjobs and ask queries alerts +917842332266.
329 total views, 1 views today